The students who want to take the admission in Law colleges in up they will get the admission on the basis of CLAT. Some colleges and universities conduct their own admissions tests. There are many entrance exams through which candidates get admissions in private and govt. universities and colleges. Candidate gets admission through national level entrance exams CLAT &LSAT. Checkout LAW ENTRANCE EXAM IN UP here in This Article on Best Colleges in India.
Some colleges in up offer direct admission on the basis of candidate’s performance in the 12th examination. Candidates must fulfill all the eligibilities given below- there is no upper age limit to apply in national level exams. Applicants must pass the 12th grade from a recognised board with a 45 percent aggregate mark (40 percent for SC/ST candidates) in order to be admitted to law UG courses.
Candidates for PG courses should have an LL.B. or similar degree from a recognised university or college. A minimum of 55 percent on the qualifying examination is required (50 percent for reserved categories). Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. The students who are interested in law courses can get admission either through entrance exams or through merit basis. Qualified candidates will be called for counselling according to their exams in entrance exam.
In counseling process candidates will be asked to choose the colleges and courses as per their preferences. The top law colleges in Uttar Pradesh are Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Banaras Hindu University, Law School, Varanasi, University of Lucknow, Amity University, Noida Symbiosis Law School, Noida etc.
- Aligarh Muslim University- The AMU BA LLB entrance exam will be held for admission to the university’s 5-year integrated BA LLB programme, which has a current intake capacity of 240 seats. The university offers 35 seats available for the LLM programme.
- Banaras Hindu University, Law School, Varanasi – Every year in April, the Banaras Hindu University conducts the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET), also known as BLAT, for admission to the BA-LLB (Hons) (5-year programme). The date of the BHU exam will be announced later this year. The BLAT will be given as a pen-and-paper test as well as a computer-based test (CBT).
- University of Lucknow- Admission to Lucknow University’s BA LLB and LLB programmes will be granted on the basis of an entrance exam, which is stated to take lace in July. Paper and pencil will be used to give the LU LLB entrance exam. The eligibility criteria for B.A.LL.B & LL.B is 45% for general category and 40% in case of SC/ST.
- Amity University, Noida- Amity Law School (ALS) offers BA.LLB, B.Com.LLB, and BBA.LLB integrated courses, as well as LL.B and LL.M undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Admission to all programmes is based on a single admission exam administered by Amity University.A Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview is also part of the selection process. Applicants for 5-year integrated undergraduate programmes must have received at least 60% (55 percent for restricted categories) in their 10+2 or equivalent examination. Candidates for admission to the three-year LL.B. programme must have received a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate degree (45% for restricted groups).
- Symbosis Law School, Noida- The school provides BA LLB and BBA LLB at the undergraduate level. These courses are five years long and are divided into ten semesters. Shortlisted candidates will be chosen based on their SLAT results as well as their performance in the Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). The eligibility criteria for B.A.LL.B & BBA.LL.B is 45% for general category and 40% in case of SC/ST.
This is It in LAW ENTRANCE EXAM IN UP Check Other Articles below For More updates :
Check More on Education in India