Checkout PRS College of Nursing- Vision, Scope of Nursing, Course, Facilities Here On Best Colleges in India.
To be acknowledged as an international center that excels in education in nursing, and to train nurses who are skilled enough to meet the changing health needs of society.
Scope of Nursing
Nursing is considered to be a human science that deals with persons and their health experiences, which are handled by professionals. The nursing education system is based on a comprehensive study of the Natural sciences, humanities, and social sciences to foster the development of critical thinking, empathy, and respect for families, communities, and society.
The nursing education program prepares students to work within established guidelines and standards for nursing and engage in the ongoing process of development and revising knowledge. The process of teaching/learning promotes personal and intellectual development that stimulates curiosity, analytical thinking, and the synthesis of knowledge. It also assists students to value and continue to learn.
The faculty members serve as role models, mentors, and teachers to provide an environment that is safe and supportive where students are able to discover and grow personally, professionally, and intellectually. The college graduate is able to incorporate the theories as well as research findings into the nursing practice that is which will determine the future of practice and meeting the upcoming healthcare needs of the population.
Course details- BSc Nursing
Prs college of nursing offers a four-year B.Sc Nursing Degree Program with an intake of 40 students per year. We place a lot of emphasis on the value of education, academic and clinical education of students to enable them to be successful in their nursing careers.
The candidate must be a citizen of India or the child or dependents of Non-Residential Indians.
- Achieve the upper secondary exam of the board of the Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or equivalent exam recognized through the University of Kerala with an average of 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- an official certificate of recognition and migration should be produced by candidates who have passed their qualifying exam from outside the State of Kerala
How To Apply?
- Students applying through management quota must register through the Admission portal of the Private Nursing College Management Association of Kerala.
- Admissions will be solely dependent on merit
- The applications submitted must be completed in all respects. The candidates must fill in the application form with the handwriting of the applicant and all columns must be filled out.
- The candidate who was selected will be informed of the date and the time of admission
- Candidates who have been selected (Govt. Quota) are admitted at the scheduled time and date at the college, following payment of the charges and if they do not, the admission offer is not valid, it will be canceled.
- Fee structure based upon the fee regulatory committee/Govt of Kerala
- The applicants must produce the original certificate at the time of counseling.
The library at your college is a great source of access to knowledge. In many schools, libraries are the heart of a college’s academic atmosphere. Libraries at colleges have a wealth of resources that are available on the campus itself and on the library’s site for after-hours research. In addition, many libraries offer tutoring and educational programs and even career-related seminars.
The library at the college is well-stocked with many books on different nursing branches or related disciplines. The library at the college has more than 3060 books. The library subscribes to five International Journals and 10 National Journals.
Our laboratories are equipped with all functions connected to different areas of nursing and related disciplines. The college provides facilities like Anatomy Nursing Foundations, AV AIDS, Computer Lab, Community Health, MCH Lab, and Nutrition Lab. Connecting online courses and clinical rotations, labs work to help students learn how to effectively apply the theories they’ve learned into practical application.
This is It in PRS College of Nursing- Vision, Scope of Nursing, Course, Facilities Check Other Articles below For More updates :
Career Options after Diploma in Civil Engineering
Benefits of Choosing BJMC as Career
TOP 7 JOURNALISM COLLEGE IN CANADA
Top 10 Management Universities in India
Check More on Education in India