About Minimum marks in 12th for engineering.
Engineering is the solicitation of science and math to solve problems. Engineers figure out how things work and find real uses for scientific discoveries. Scientists and inventors often get the credit for inventions that advance the human condition, but it is engineers who are instrumental in creating those inventions available to the world. There is a line for engineers and scientists that says “A good scientist is a creature with original philosophies. A good engineer is a creature who makes a design that works with as few unique ideas as possible. That means there are no prima donnas in engineering.”
Engineering is an occupation with enormously wide reach. The term ‘engineering’ include many fields and, by addition, many skills. Engineers are scientists, discoverers, creators, builders and great thinkers.
Engineering skills include:
- the scientific method
- social, cultural and economic mindfulness
- biology, chemistry, physics and further areas of science
Engineering disciplines cover:
- Mechanics and the construction of tools and machines of all dimensions, from the nano scale to entire manufacturing facilities.
- The creation of cars, trains, ships, boats, aircraft and all other automobiles.
- The strategy and production of chemical compounds.
- Procedures of businesses and cities.
- Entertainment, industry, construction, transport, healthcare, defence and many more!
Engineering is divided into a huge number of specialty fields:
- Mechanical engineering includes design, manufacturing, examination and maintenance of machinery, equipment and components as well as control systems and instruments for monitoring their status and performance and also includes automobiles, construction and farm machinery, industrial installations and a extensive diversity of tools and devices.
- Electrical engineering includes design, testing, manufacturing, construction, control, monitoring and inspection of electrical and electronic devices, machinery and systems.
- Civil engineering includes project, construction, maintenance and inspection of large infrastructure projects like highways, railroads, bridges, tunnels, dams and airports.
- Aerospace engineering includes project, manufacturing and testing of aircraft and spacecraft in addition to parts and components for example airframes, power plants, control and guidance systems, electrical and electronic systems, and communication and navigation systems.
- Nuclear engineering includes project, manufacturing, construction, operation and testing of equipment, systems and processes involving the production, control and detection of nuclear radiation.
- Structural engineering includes design, construction and inspection of load-bearing structures such large commercial buildings, bridges and industrial infrastructure.
- Biomedical engineering is the exercise of designing systems, equipment and devices for use in the practice of medicine. It also involves working carefully with medical practitioners.
- Chemical engineering is the exercise of scheming equipment, systems and procedures for refining raw materials and for mixing, compounding and processing chemicals to create valuable products.
- Computer engineering is the exercise of designing computer hardware components, computer systems, networks and computer software.
- Industrial engineering is the rehearsal of designing and enhancing facilities, equipment, systems and processes for manufacturing, material processing, and any numeral of other work environments.
- Environmental engineering is the rehearsal of averting, tumbling and eliminating sources of pollution that affect air, water and land. It also includes detecting and measuring pollution levels.
Minimum marks in 12th for engineering
Applicants must have passed in final examination of class 12 or its equivalent with five subjects.
Class 12 results of applicants will be a factor only in defining the eligibility criteria. To qualify for performing in exam, students need to have minimum 75 percent marks or be in top 20 percentile in their Class 12 examination. The SC/ST/OBC scholars should have 65 percent marks.
Some new updates.
- A applicant seeking admission in any Engineering course necessity be a citizen of India.
- Open category applicants should have at least 50% marks in 12th science; for backward category applicants, 45% marks are obligatory.
- A legal positive score in either MH-CET or JEE Examination is essential.
- Norms for admissions are the same for applicants of all boards (CBSC/ICSE/HSC) in India.
- Class 12 marks have no weightage in the planning of JEE Main ranks. Scholars should know that the ranks will be determined based on their score in the entrance exam.
- For admission into IITs, NITs, CFTIs the score that applicants have secured in their class 12 board exam will be taken into consideration. Applicants should have passed their exam with at least of 75 percent and for SC/ST it should be 65 percent. Scholars should auxiliary be in the top 20 percentile to be qualified for admissions.
- Applicants should have studied PCM in their 10+2 or equivalent and performed for the exam.
- They should have at least 50 percent marks in total and 50 percent score in all subject too.
- Only those candidates with at least of 75 percent marks in PCM in their class 12 Board exams are qualified for it.
These all points are required because engineering field includes problems, it may involve quantitative or qualitative aspects; it may be physical or economic; it may require intellectual mathematics or common sense and great importance is the process of creative design, putting ideas organized to create a new and optimum solution.
Career Options After Engineering
- 1) Higher Studies
- 2) Public Service Undertakings
- 3) Management
- 4) Entrepreneurship
- 5) Campus Placements
- 6) Become an Expert
- 7) Civil Services
- 8) Look for internships
- 9) Enter the private sector
- 10) Get a certification
- 11) Join the Indian Armed Forces
Keep these points in mind when preparing for such opportunities.
- Work hard to retain a good CGPA score
- Prepare for job interviews
- Take part in extracurricular activities
- Study the companies you’re applying for
this is it about minimum marks in 12th for engineering. Also check Annual System of Examination