CG PPHT is an shortening of Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test. It is a state-level entry exam of Chhattisgarh state lead by the CG Vyapam, to allowance admission into bachelors of pharmacy options in Chattisgarh. Applicants from other states can also relate for CG PPHT.
- The candidates of CG PPHT 2021 will be capable to pay their fee via credit/debit card, net banking or NEFT.
- CG PPHT 2021 Admit Card will be unconfined once the application procedure completes.
- CG PPHT is a pen and paper-based examination and will be based on the MCQ Setup.
- CG PPHT 2021 Result will be proclaimed in September 2021 tentatively.
- Counselling is directed after result announcement by the university for the applicants whose names are in merit list.
CG PPHT 2021 Exam Dates
Significant dates regarding application form, examination date, admit card, result of CG PPHT 2021 are given further down.
|Application Form Beginning||July 26, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||August 12, 2021|
|Admit Card||August 31, 2021|
|Date of Entry Exam||September 8, 2021 (2 pm to 5:15 pm)|
|Results||To be announce|
CG PPHT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is a certain Suitability criterion set up for applicants who want to appear in CG PPHT. Merely if they are eligible then they can perform and sit in the examination.
- Residence: To be eligible for Chhattisgarh quota seats, applicants must be a Chhattisgarh state-citizen and he/she must have domicile for the similar.
- Age: The determined age for B.Pharma is 30 years. Three years of age lessening will be given for reserved group candidates including female applicants. There is no maximum age prescribed for the D.Pharma option.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to pass 12th class from any known board.
- Subjects: The compulsory subjects in the succeeding exam should be English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must obtain at least 45% marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB. For reserved groups, the minimum marks set is 40%.
CG PPHT 2021 Application Form
Applicants are advised to read the info written in the brochure completely before scheduled to the application form:
- Applicants will have to fill CG PPHT Application Form and fee done online mode only.
- Scholars are eligible for their anticipated courses to submit the application form once fresh dates are proclaimed.
- Candidates are being informed to succumb the application form and fee before the delay of deadline or else the application will not be measured and termed rejected.
- Applicants, who are likely to perform in more than one course, have to succumb the separate application form for their particular courses.
- Upload the new colour passport photograph and signature in stated format.
- Applicants are requested to take the printout of duly filled form and keep it securely with them.
CG PPHT 2021 Application Fee
Applicants are entreated to fill the application form properly as it cannot be amended once it is submitted, after succumbing the form applicants will have to pay the application fee online. Application fee will be diverse for different groups and the same is given further down.
- INR 200 will be paid by general applicant for the application form
- INR 150 will be paid by OBC applicant for the application form
- INR 100 will be paid by SC/ST applicant for the application form
CG PPHT 2021 Admit Card
Applicants after filling the application fee correctly will have to wait for a week or so to download their admit cards. Applicants are entreated to download their admit cards from the authorized site and they are demanded to keep their admit cards safely with them. Since entrance without admit card will be prohibited in the examination hall.
- Applicants can download their admit cards online from 1st week of June, 2021 (tentatively).
- Admit cards will not be sent to applicants address.
- Applicants are requested to take care of admit cards till the admission procedure is over since there can be a need of admit card in the selection procedure.
- The admit card will comprise applicant’s name, roll number, examination centre address, examination date & time.
- Applicants have to bring one photo ID proof along with the admit card on the day of examination.
CG PPHT 2021 Exam Centers
There are 27 districts in which exam will be lead. Further down given are the examination centers stated where candidates will be appearing for their exams.
CG PPHT 2021 Exam Pattern
It includes MCQs and will be pen paper founded. Questions, duration and grades will be different according to the dissimilar courses that will be opted by applicants.
- Mode of exam: It will be lead in offline mode i.e. pen paper founded.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be agreed.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for dissimilar papers consequently.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative grading.
CG PPHT 2021 Syllabus
Some points on Syllabus for CG PPHT 2021 test
- CG PPHT 2021 is basically included of basic core subjects and knowledge segments as per the latest regulations issued by the board.
- The syllabus comprises the subjects of preceding academic classes that we have deliberate till now.
- The elementary subjects are physics, chemistry, maths and biology.
Also check TS PGECET
To know more at Education in India.