What is CET Delhi 2021? about CET Delhi exam
Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) has presented the CET Delhi examination to admit the scholars for the Diploma options in Engineering and Non-Engineering field. All these options are accepted by the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi. These options will be educated in Government Institutes of Technology, Government-Aided Institutes, Border Security Force Polytechnics, and Privately Managed Polytechnics allied with the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
CET Delhi 2021 can be written by the applicants looking for lateral entry after 10+2 in PCMB from a school located in Delhi or applicants who have passed 10th from CBSE and have too complete Industrial Technical Training (ITI) School and Institution situated in Delhi, respectively.
Also check CG PPHT.
|CET Delhi 2021 Highlights|
|Examination Name||CET Delhi|
|Full form||Delhi Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Consultant||Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE)|
|Frequency of Examination||Once a year|
|Medium of Examination||Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Total Marks||600 marks|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours 30 minutes for each test (150 minutes)|
CET Delhi 2021 Exam Dates
CET Delhi 2021 admittance will be based on the merit list. The application procedure for the examination will start from the arranged date, as stated in the table given further down. Applicants will be informed by a merit list based on results for their counselling procedure. The merit list will be based on their marks in the XII final examination and cut-offs. The CET Delhi 2021 Result will be acknowledged on the authorized website. Dates for the whole timetable of the CET Delhi 2021
examination are given further down.
|CET Delhi 2021 Exam Dates|
|CET Delhi 2021 Application opens on||Jul 7, 2021|
|Last day to fill the registration form||Aug 17, 2021|
|Form Editing Window||Aug 18, 2021 to Aug 23, 2021|
|Mock test||Aug 21, 2021 to Aug 23, 2021|
|Admit Card Announcement Date||To be announced|
|CET Delhi 2021 Examination Dates||Aug 28, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Sep 3, 2021|
|Preference Filling Form||Sep 4, 2021 to Sep 7, 2021|
|Spot Counselling||Sep 27, 2021 to Sep 30, 2021|
CET Delhi 2021 Eligibility
CET Delhi 2021 will be having diverse tests for different options separately. Therefore, applicants must check and verify the suitability criteria and the appropriate test before filling up the application form to clear the CET Delhi 2021 Suitability. It must be noted that the applicants who are not sustaining the eligibility criteria will not attend the examination. Therefore, their application forms will not be valid, and they will be thought ineligible for the CET Delhi 2021 Examination.
- Test-1 will be engaged for the applicants who want to follow a Diploma in Engineering and Non-Engineering streams.
- Test-2 will be engaged for the applicants who want to relate for Modern Office Practice (English) and modern Office Practice (Hindi)
- Test-3 is taken for applicants who are applying for Pharmacy.
- Test-4 is taken for applicants who are relating for Lateral Entry only.
CET Delhi Age Limit
|CET Delhi 2021 Age Limit Criteria|
|Test||General (Male)||General (Female)||OBC (Male)||OBC (Female)||SC/ST/PwD (Male)||SC/ST/PwD (Female)|
CET Delhi 2021 Application Form
The Application Form for the CET Delhi 2021 examination is obtainable only online on the authorized website. No added means of registration is applicable to write the exam. Therefore, interested applicants are advised to fill in the application form carefully. The CET 2021 Application Form dates will be proclaimed shortly. Though, there will be a alteration window given by the leading authority for scholars to correct the CET Delhi 2021 Application Form in case of any errors in the submitted application form. The form submission will be measured successful only after finishing the registration fees for the exam. The applicants must keep a printout of the filled-in application form for future purposes.
The applicants must keep the obligatory documents ready while filling up the application form. The numerous documents compulsory for filling up the application form is categorized into two main types.
- Aadhar card
- ID proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Community category certificate
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Other educational documents (optional)
How to apply for CET Delhi?
Applicants should confirm if they clear the CET Delhi 2021 Exam formerly filling up the application form. Failing to meet the suitability criteria will result in the applicants being deemed unentitled, and the application form will be measured invalid. They must also read and go through the info and instructions before applying for the CET 2021 Examination.
- Step 1: Go to the authorized website for CET Delhi.
- Step 2: You have to click on the “Apply for CET-2021 for Admittance in Diploma Course” notification for applying for the option of your choice.
- Step 3: Then, you have to choice the number of tests you want to perform for and click on the “Apply for test” button.
- Step 4: Later, you will have to do the registration for CET Delhi 2021. You will have to comprehensive the registration by giving an active mobile number and email ID. Password created will be sent to your email ID and mobile number.
- Step 5: In the following step, you have to fill the application form. You will have to give all the particulars about yourself, e.g. Date of Birth, Grouping, Parents’ name, Nationality, Educational Details, etc.
- Step 6: In this stage, you will need to upload your passport-sized photograph and images of your signature and thumbprint.
- Step 7: Payment of Fees: You will have to pay the examination fee via online mode to whole your application form. Without paying the fee, you would not be capable to enrol for the examination.
Application Fee: INR 400 (GST extra) obligation be paid by the applicant to enrol for the CET Delhi exam 2021.
Applicants can regularly visit this page to inform the CET Delhi 2021 Exam and not miss out on any vital info.
CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card
The DTTE will announcement the CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card on its authorized website. Applicants must download the admit cards, and they requisite possess the admit cards when coming to the exam hall. Without the admit card, no applicant will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card will be unconfined ten days before the examination (tentatively) on the authorized website.
- Applicants will be able to download the admit cards effortlessly by logging in to the website with their passwords.
- The predictable date for the release of the admit card has been deferred until further notice.
CET Delhi 2021 Exam Pattern
Test-1 Exam Pattern
The CET Delhi 2021 test 1 examination pattern is provided in the table further down. The test is alienated into five sections and each section has dissimilar number of questions.
Test-1 will have the following sections:
|CET Delhi Test-1 Exam Pattern|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Test-2 Exam Pattern
The CET Delhi 2021 test 2 will have two segments and the total period of the examination will be 2 and 30min. The applicants must check the table further down to understand the test 2 pattern.
|CET Delhi Test-2 Exam Pattern|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Grades||Duration|
|General Knowledge and Aptitude||70||280||150 minutes|
|English Grammar & Comprehension (Only for MOP English) or Hindi Grammar & Comprehension (Only for MOP Hindi) or English and Hindi Grammar & Comprehension (For applicants applying for MOP in English and Hindi both)||80 questions for either Hindi or English; For MOP in English and Hindi both, there will be 40 questions for English and Hindi each||320|
|Total Attemptable Questions||150|
Test-3 Exam Pattern
The test 3 of the CET Delhi examination is divided into three sections. All the sections contain dissimilar number of questions and grades. Check the table further down to know the exam pattern of test 3.
The questions and the sections include in Test-3 are:
|CET Delhi Test-3 Exam Pattern|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics or Biology||60 each||240|
|Total Attemptable Questions||150|
Test-4 Exam Pattern
The CET Delhi test 4 examination comprises five sections. The test duration is 2 and half hours. The applicants can refer to further down table for more information.
Exam pattern for Test-4 is given below:
|CET Delhi Test-4 Exam Pattern|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
CET Delhi 2021 Syllabus
Question paper for Test-1 will cover questions from:
Questions examined in the paper will be from Class 9th and Class 10th.
Test-2 will comprise the sections of:
- English Comprehension including Grammar of 12th-grade level
- Current Affairs
- Logical & Analytical Ability
The question paper will cover questions from:
Physics and Chemistry will be the required subjects while there will be a choice between Biology and Mathematics. Questions will be on the foundation of the 11th & 12th Classes.
Questions in the Test-4 will be asked from the following topics:
- General Aptitude
The level of difficulty of the questions tested will be of the level of Class 10th.
To know more at Education in India.