TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card has been free on5th August 2021. Application Form had been extended till 8th August 2021 with including a late fee. Registration has been in full swing fo radmission through GATE/ GPAT. The examination will be prearranged by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a postgraduate (PG) state level examination conducted for admission in a variety of PG courses in the field of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, technology, etc. Students are advised to go through its eligibility criteria before applying. Here, the details regarding the application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding the exam is given.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Dates
Students must confirm from the table given below for the exam schedule of TS PGECET 2021:
|Events to be held||Dates|
|Issue of notification||5th March 2021|
|Online application form submission||12th March 2021|
|Last date to give in application form||22nd July 2021|
|Last date to give in application form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||8th August 2021|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||5th August 2021|
|Exam Date||11th to 14th August 2021|
|Response sheet||August 2021|
|Answer key with question paper||August 2021|
|Result announcement||August/ September 2021|
|Counselling procedure||September 2021|
TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Cardhas been made accessible on the official website. Students are able to download it by entering their login identification. It has been free from 5th August 2021. It is obligatory to bring admit card at the examination centre.
TS PGECET hall ticket cannot be send to any student through post or any other resources. No student are authorized to sit in exam hall without their admit card. Students are advised to carry one applicable ID proof at the examination hall all along with the admit card.
Examination hall ticket will consist of the following given details:
- Students name
- Roll Number
- Exam center venue
- Exam date & time
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth (D. O. B)
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Students must go through the given details concerning Application Form:
- Ithas been made accessible by online mode only.
- Students can fill the application form beginning from 12th March 2021.
- The last date to submit the form with no late fee is till 22nd July 2021.
- The last date to submit the form with late fee is till8th August 2021.
- Concerned authority will also offer correction facility for the form for limited time period only.
- While filling the form, students have to upload their passport size photograph & signature in the given format.
- At last, students are advised to take several printouts of filled in form for future use.
- Students are able to submit the application fee by online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking (Paytm, GPay etc).
- Students are also able to give in the application fee via TS online centres and AP online centres.
- General category students have to give in Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST categorystudents have to give in Rs. 500/-
Also read : Anna University
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through the given details about Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification (M.Arch): Students must qualify B.Arch. or corresponding degree from any renowned board or university.
- Qualification (M.Tech): Students must qualify B.E/ B.Tech degree to be qualified for the exam.
- Qualification (M.Pharmacy): Students must qualify 3 year B.Pharma degree to be qualified for the exam.
- Nationality: Indian national citizenstudents will be qualified for examination.
- Domicile: Students must please local/ non localdomicile status condition.
- Students must belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Percentage: He/ She must score least 50%marks (40%marks for SC/ ST category) in the qualifying exam.
TS PGECET 2021 Syllabus
Its syllabus will be diverse for diverse course. Given below is the syllabus for few courses:
Architecture & Planning (AR):
It comprises topics such as Housing, , material & structural services, building constructions & management, landscape design, visual & urban design, building services, computer aided design planning theory, techniques of planning, service, amenities, and development, and planning theory.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics and Foundation engineering.
- Structural Engineering: Solid Mechanics, steel structures,concrete structures, and structural analysis.
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex variables, probability & statics, calculus, numerical method & mechanics, linear algebra,and differential equations.
- Water Resource Engineering Transportation Engineering: Traffic engineering & surveying, water requirement, Irrigation, Air pollution, Hydrology, noise pollution, highway planning, and hydraulics.
It comprises topics such as Electrical Engineering, electronic engineering, instrumentation engineering, biomedical engineering, engineering mathematics, and electronics.
- Engineering Mathematics: Topics comprise Differential equation, numeral methods, linear algebra, mathematics calculus, and probability & statics.
- Biotechnology: Molecular biology & genetics, biochemistry, plant & animal biotechnology, microbiology, recombinant DNA technology.
Aerospace Technology (AS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Numerical methods, calculus, Linear Algebra, and differential calculus.
- Aerodynamics: Airfoils& wings, wind tunnel testing, propulsion, Structural dynamic, stress & strain, viscous flows, compressible flows, basic fluid mechanics, flight vehicle & structure
- Flights Mechanics: Atmosphere, airplane performance, static stability & dynamics stability, and much more.
- Space Dynamics: Orbital period in simple cases & orbit transfer, central force motion, and determination of trajectory.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Students must go through the given details about Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Language: It will be planned in Englishmedium language.
- Duration: The duration of examination will be of 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Format: Each correct answer will awarded 1 marks.
- Total No. Of Questions: The question paper will be of total 120 questions.
- Session: The exam will be held in twoshifts: Morning & Evening.
TS PGECET Preparation Guidelines
Students must go through following tips and tricks:
- Make suitable time table and follow it strictly.
- Go through entire syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practice mock test daily to check your potential.
- Crack previous year questions paper.
- Keep at least last one week for your revision.
- Take healthy and healthy diet while you are preparing.
For more information visit : Education In India