MPMET full form is Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test is a widespread aptitude test, conducted by Madhya Pradesh (MP) Professional Examination Board on behalf of the state government. The exam is supposed to be held in the month of March annually for admissions to different AICTE approved government and private MBA colleges all over Madhya Pradesh. Students who pass MPMET will be qualified for admission to all the state management colleges. Anxious students can apply for MPMET through an online application form which will be accessible on the official website of the state. The application form process for MPMET is likely to begin in the month of October.
MPMET, commonly known as Vyapam, the main and professional examination conducting body of MP and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh (MP). It conducts a variety of tests for admission to professional programs. The MPPE Board is a self-financed, independent incorporated body of State Government. It was started in 1970.
Eligibility Criteria For Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test :
- Candidates must pursue a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university
- For special category (ST/SC/OBC) students, minimum passing marks at Bachelor’s level is 45%
- Students in their final year of Graduation can also apply, they can present passing certificate at the time of admission
MPMET is a four step process that is submitting application form, print out the admit card, writing MP MET exam and result.
STEP 1: Application Form
Candidates can apply for MPMET through an online form accessible on the official website. The application process for 2022 is expected to begin in October 2021.
STEP 2: Admit card
Recorded candidates will be provided with admit card. Admit card is aobligatory document to be carried to the exam hall. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to take the test.
STEP 3: MPMET Exam
MPMET will consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The correct answer is to be filled in the OMR sheet using Black/ Blue Ball Point Pen. There will be 3 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
STEP 4: MPMET results
MPMET results will be broadcast a month after the exam. Test takers will be able to check their scores online on the official website given. Results will be followed by Counselling session of particular candidates, after which they will be accessible admission.
MPMET Application Form
Candidates can relate for MPMET by filling the form in online mode. More information associated to the MPMET exam registration form is provided below:
- Candidates can fill the application form on the website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- The applicant has to fill the application form by entering details which include Personal Information (PI), Contact Details (Mobile no.), Qualification details, Programs, and Fee Payment.
- Application Form will be accessible in both online as well as in offline mode.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fees Rs. 50 through PGP(Payment Gateway Portal).
- Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for entrance exam.
- They have to upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, and documents as arranged in the instruction’s booklet.
- The unreserved category (General) applying for the same have to submit proof of Caste duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the Application form.
- When the Registration Form will be submitted, an credit slip will be issued to the candidate which authorizes the submission.
- There is no correction window accessible for correction the form once it ha been submitted. Hence, candidates are recommended to go through the application before hitting on submit.
- Incomplete forms should be avoided as this may lead to cancellation of candidature. Also, the fields marked obligatory should be filled
- Candidates must take the print-out of the Application Form for future situations.
Interested candidates must make certain that they complete the eligibility criteria before applying for the MPMET.
- Candidates must belong to India.
- Candidate must not be less than 21 years of age to fill the application form.
- There is no upper limit set in age for the examination.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with 3+ years with at least 50% aggregate for General category and 45% aggregate for reserved category (SC/ST/ OBC).40% total marks for the Physically challenged candidates.
- A concession of marks will also be given to diploma holders.
- Candidates who are still pending with their final semester results cannot be eligibile for the entrance exam for Management.
Also read : Rajasthan University
MP MET Registration fees:
|General||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 1300 + Rs.50|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 650 + Rs.50|
|Mode of Payment||online mode through (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)|
Number of Sections : The paper has been divided into 5 sections
Names of Section:
- Reading Comprehensive
- Verbal and Writing Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Business Judgement
- 1 mark per question
- No negative marking
MPMET Syllabus depends on the sections divided and prepare accordingly.
- Reading Comprehensive and Verbal Ability:
- Comprehension of paragraph/poem
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence Correctio
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Odd one out
- Fill in the blanks
- One word substitution
- Contextual usage
- Numerical Ability:
- Number System
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Venn Diagram
- Work and Time
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency:
- Based on texts, graphs, and tables
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
- Coding and Decoding Puzzles
- Visual Reasoning
- Assertions and reasons
- Statements and Assumption
- Column Graphs
The candidates who productively give in their form of MPMET will be capable to download their admit card from the official website.
Admit card contains details like Exam centre venue, Roll number, Name of the candidate, etc.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre, if failed, the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
Candidates must keep a print-out of the Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test for future reference.
MPMET Exam Centres
- MPMET Scorecard
- 10th -12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Photo ID
- Address proof
- Caste certificate (General/ SC/ST/OBC)
For more information visit : Education In India