KEAM Exam provide information concerning marking scheme, question paper type, paper mode and duration of exam. The exam will be conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). It is a state level examination. Through KEAM Exam, students will get admissions in engineering & pharmacy courses accessible by diverse colleges and institutions of the Kerala state. Exam power will not carry out any entrance examination for Medical, B. Arch and related Courses. Students can get admission in Architecture courses through NATA 2021 scores. For Medical courses students can acquire admission through NEET 2021 scores.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021
Given below are the total details concerning KEAM 2021 Exam pattern as well as some other important details.
- Course: It is conducted for admission to various engineering courses & pharmacy.
- No. of Papers: There will be 2 different papers for admission in engineering.
- Language: The paper will be held in English language only. Instructions in the paper will also be given in English language.
- Exam Dates: The examination will be held in the month of July 2021.
- Description of Papers: Paper 1 will be for Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 will be for Mathematics.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in each paper.
- Question Paper Type: This exam will hold multiple type questions. Total five options answers will be provided for every question such as (A, B, C, D or E), students will have to select the correct option only.
- Mode of Exam: OMR answer sheet will be provided to answer the given questions. The exam will be taken in pen and paper mode.
- Duration: Total 2 ½ hours will be given to answer each paper.
- Total Marks: The examination will include maximum 480 marks.
- Marking Method: Every correct answer will be awarded by4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted from the total score for each incorrect answer. For non attempted questions, there will be no marks deduction, but in case of multiple answers, it will lead to the negative marking. Candidates are suggested to attempt only those questions, for which they are sure that they are correct.
|Stream||Papers & Subjects||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Engineering||Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry||Each paper will be for 2½ hour (150 minutes).||Each paper will contain of 120 questions.|
|Paper 2: Mathematics|
KEAM Syllabus 2021
KEAM Syllabus 2021 will be set by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination. It is comprised of Higher Senior Secondary (12) or corresponding examinations. The syllabus of KEAM comprise of the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). Previous to exam preparation, students should know entire details about given subject syllabus.
Students must make sure of some important topics from the given below section-
- Physics syllabus comprise of the topics like Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current, Gravitation, Waves, Electrostatics, Atomic Nucleus, Work, Energy and Power, etc.
- Mathematics syllabus comprise of the topics like Trigonometric, Geometry, Statics, Calculus, Algebra, etc.
- Chemistry syllabus comprise of the topics like States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Hydrocarbon, Solutions and etc.
Also read : MBBS
KEAM 2021 Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks
KEAM 2021 Preparation Tips will assist the students to achieve good marks in the exam. It is a state level entrance exam, which will be managed by Commissioner for Entrance Examination. The admission into allied & medical courses will be on the base of NEET score. It is one of the well-known examinations amongst the students of Kerala who are looking for admission in the field of engineering, agriculture and other courses offered by the institutions and universities of Kerala state. These instructions will help you to attain an excellent score in this exam.
How to Prepare for KEAM 2021 Exam
Preparation tips might be the very first thing that any students could desire before applying for any exam. For any examination, preparation is the essential thing to meet the criteria the examination. Students should get ready for the exam before two or three months of the examination date. Some helpful tips and tricks are given below which help the students to obtain good marks in the examination.
Administer Your Time Carefully
Firstly, make a suitable timetable for your studies on a daily routine. Divide your time equally for the complete syllabus.
Split your time evenly for all the tasks like exercise, play, healthy eating and many more. Don’t forget to take in break time in between your studies. Never study constantly more than 40 minutes.
Practise as Per Syllabus
Most essentially prefer the official syllabus of KEAM exam, and make a study chart accordingly.
Don’t take account of those subjects and topics which are not a part of the syllabus anymore. Every topic of the syllabus is significant to collect all the topics on your study plans.
Select the most excellent study materials for your preparations. Do not forget to include some other preparation books also for KEAM exam preparations.
Students can also crack sample papers for improved preparations. Also, aim to solve previous years question papers which will help you to acquire familiar with the KEAM exam pattern 2021.
Try to Work on Weaker Areas
Students are advised to centre on weaker topics. Most of the time, it happens that students are very strong in few of the subject & weaker in any other.
In this situation, student must work hard in that topic. He must take assist from their teacher, friends, and seniors. Do not get frightened rather overcome with your fear of flaws effectively.
Take a complete healthy & nutritious diet, that should include fresh fruits and veggies in your diet. Try to stay away from junk and oily food at the time of preparation.
Do exercise, yoga, and meditation regularly, it will assist you to be fit and build your mind calm.
Previous Year Question Papers
Students should crack last year question papers or mock test paper. It helps the students to identify about exam pattern or type of questions will appear in the examination.
Students must also check their speed and information by solving the sample papers.
Students are requisite to keep in mind few things in order to carry out improved performance at entrance examination:
- Focus on essential concepts more.
- Exercise as much as you can.
- Structure a study group with friends and ask each other different type of questions. It will provide you third point of view concerning questions.
- Do not omit any topic of the syllabus while preparing.
- Keep last weeks only for your revision.
KEAM 2021 Physics Books
These books include the entire syllabus of Physics like Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Optics, Heat, Modern Physics and Thermodynamics and many more of Class 11th and Class 12th.
All the specified books are the collection of the latest KEAM 2021 exam pattern that will contain Multiple Choice Questions with their solutions. The specified books also consist of the solved/unsolved miscellaneous exercises for exercise.
KEAM 2021 Chemistry Books
These books are a collection of the entire minor & the major particulars of the chemistry syllabus. All these books have MCQ type questions with newest pattern.
There is also a part of solved and unsolved questions. The KEAM 2021 syllabus of these books include Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.
KEAM 2021 Biology Books
These particular books have a thorough explanation of the Animal kingdom, Cell and Cell Division, Biotechnology, Genetics and many more. The complete syllabus is based on the entirely on class 11th and 12th.
These books consist of solved and unsolved type questions with the newest pattern.
KEAM 2021 Mathematics Books
KEAM Mathematics Books includes the MCQ type question with the Unsolved/solved type question exercises with the newest pattern.
The Syllabus of these books contains topics like Trigonometry, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Calculus and many more. These books are based on the entire syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th.
For more information visit : Education In India