Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati has released AP ICET Application Form 2021 on behalf of APSCHE. Before filling the registration form candidates must confirm the eligibility criteria set by the authorities.
It is a state-level entrance exam that will be conducted for admission in MBA program in the institutes in Andhra Pradesh. More than 85,000 MBA aspirants will fill AP ICET application form 2021.
APICET Application Form 2021:
- application fee of Rs 550/-
- fee payment is online using Debit/ Credit card or net banking.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form Date
AP ICET Application Form Date
|Release Date||July 15, 2021|
|Last date||August 14, 2021|
|Last date to register||August 28, 2021 (Rs 2000/- + Registration fee) Sept 5, 2021 (Rs 3000/- + Registration fee) Sept 13, 2021 (Rs 5000/- + Registration fee)|
|Start of correction window||September 8 to 10, 2021|
|Availability of admit card||September 13, 2021|
|Exam Date||September 17 and September 18, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Indians as well as foreign candidates can fill the AP ICET 2021 application form.
- Students must have a graduation degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to reserve categories (SC/ST/OBC) will be given 5% relaxation.
- In AP ICET 2021, there is lower or upper age limit.
Documents Required for filling the AP ICET form:
|Payment||Credit Card Debit card Net banking account|
|Certificate of passing exam||Admit number or degree/ Intermediate/ Class 10th|
|Mathematics as a subject at inter or degree level||Marks memos of degree/ intermediate (10 + 2)|
|Birth district, date of birth, birth state||10th or equivalent certificate|
|Admit card number of SSC or equivalent||10th or equivalent certificate|
|Local status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-local)||Definition of local/ non-local|
|Income of parents (Rs. 1 L to Rs. 2 L)||Low Income certificate certified by MRO|
|Academic record||Certificate/ degree from class 6th to 12/ diploma and degree|
|Application number of caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC)||Caste certificate issued by MRO|
|Special Category certificate||Certificate issued by experienced authority|
|Aadhar card details||Aadhar card|
|Ration card details||Ration card|
|Passport size photograph||Dimensions – less than 50 kb Format given – .jpg or .jpeg|
|Signature photograph||Dimension – less than 30kb Format given – .jpg or .jpeg|
MBA Entrance Exams:
How to Apply for AP ICET Application Form
Candidates will be capable to fill the application form of AP ICET 2021 exam in online mode.
Step 1– Open/ Download the application form properly and pay the fee.
Step 2– Be familiar with payment status
Step 3– Fill the application form properly
Step 4- Print the application form (it is very important to have a hardcopy)
|Application fee||Rs 550/-|
|Processing fee||Rs 30/-|
|Total amount to be paid||Rs 580/-|
|Application fee with late fee||Rs 2,000+550 (registration fee) Rs 3,000+550 (registration fee) Rs 5,000+550 (registration fee)|
Colleges offering MBA:
- UPES Dehradun
- Manipal University
- LPU Jalandhar
- IPE, Hyderabad
- IFIM Business School
- SRM University, Chennai
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
Steps to fill AP ICET 2021 Application Form
Step 1- Register & pay the application charges
Firstly students will be requisite to enter their personal information properly to create their login credentials and pay the application charges.
Click on the link which is given below to register
- Visit on the official website- Link will be provided soon when concerned authorities release it.
- Click on ‘fee payment’, and enter your personal details, Qualifying exam ticket number.
- Candidate name, date of birth (as per Senior Secondary College or equivalent degree), mobile number (provided mobile number must be of student, father, mother or relative not other than that), also provide alternate mobile number and Email ID in case the number provided above is not reachable.
Check the fee detail and processing fee
- Click on ‘begin payment’, Screen will exhibit the gateway in which students can select the payment method as per their preference: credit or debit card, Net Banking (Others) etc.
Click on the tab fee
- Add the necessary transaction particulars and complete the payment of fee.
- Screen will show the payment verification. Always note the payment reference ID for future ue.
- Students will be given two options to carry on filling the form or you can fill the form later also.
Step 2- Know your payment status
Students are requested to check their payment position prior to filing the application form. Refer the steps given below:
Click on ‘Know your payment status’ tab
Enter the subsequent information given:
- Examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and then click on ‘check payment status’
Screen will exhibit the payment reference ID along with success/failed status.
Step 3- Fill the form
After the confirmation of the payment start filling the application form. Click on ‘fill application form’ and enter the given details:
- Payment reference number, hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Click on ‘proceed to fill application’. Screen will show the application form; then enter the given details:
- Candidate personal details, that includes the following-
- Name of the candidate, Aadhar card number/ enrollment number, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, , district, state.
Remember – Choose yes/no to verify the details you have entered.
- The income of the parents (father/ mother or both), category, caste certificate number (if OBC, SC, ST)
- Candidates will be mandatory to enter the given details:
- House number or village/street/locality, mandal/ town/ city, district, state, pin code, mobile number, alternate mobile number (compulsory) and telephone number and Email ID.
Information of Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Enter the given details:
- Preferences of Test centres, primary district (preference 1, preference 2, preference 3), secondary district (preference 1 and preference 2)
Upload the photo and signature photograph
Students are now requisite to upload the given documents in approved size and format in the form.
|Required Documents||Prescribed Size||Prescribed Format|
|Photograph||Less than 50Kb||.jpg or .jpeg|
|Signature||Less than 30Kb||.jpg or .jpeg|
Step 4- Print the form
Once the registration is done for the exam, students must download the application form for upcoming references.
Documents to be conserved:
- Affirmation page, proof of payment of fee and 2 or 3 copies of the photograph uploaded.
AP ICET Application Form 2021 Correction Window
Students have to go to the official website and go on “Online Application Form”. Enter application no. provided and your Date of birth. Students will be capable to change the given details in AP ICET 2021 group 1.
Also read : Top Colleges In Kolkata
|Nature of modification||Documents to be submitted online|
|Name of Candidate||—————–|
|Father’s Name||Mentioned on SSC Marks list As per SSC or Equivalent Scanned Photograph of Signature|
|Date of Birth|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket number||Qualifying Hall Ticket|
Visit the official website of the AP ICET and click on “modification” option. Students will be get back to the correction window”. Students have to fill the form with the following details like their Payment Reference ID, Registration No., Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. Candidates can change the given details –
|Medium of Instruction||Annual Income of their Parents|
|Place of Study||Details of their study|
|Mother’s Name||SSC Hall Ticket Number|
|Qualifying Exam – year of Appearing/Passing||Non-Minority/Minority|
|Birth State, Birth District||Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing Intermediate/Degree|
|Special Reservation Category||Aadhaar Card number & EWS details|
|Reservation category||Mobile and Email Id|
No changes can be done in the provided field in the application form-
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Candidates date of birth
- Photograph and signature
- Qualifying hall ticket number
Exam Centres For AP ICET 2021
Students while filling the application form can choose from the exam centres given below. Students must make a note that the exam centres provided below are on basis of previous year and will be reorganized when the concerned authorities will liberate the list.
For more information visit : Education In India
|Anantpur||Anantpur, Gooty, Hindupur, Puttaparthi|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram|
|Krishna||Machilipatnam, Tirvuru, Gudlavalleru, Mylavaram, Vijaywada,|
|Kurnool||Kurnool, Nandyal, Yemmiganur|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole, Chimakurthi|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam City|
|West Godavari||Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem, Bhimavaram, Eluru|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampet|