MBA in Computer Management
|Duration 2 Years||Level Post Graduation|
|Type Degree||Eligibility Graduation|
Master of Business Administration in Computer Management is a postgraduate Computer Management option. The course proposals adequate knowledge and skills to plan, strategy, and implement complex application software systems, applicants who comprehensive the option can have sufficient career opportunities. It is helpful to plan, design, and build complex application software systems that are highly appreciated in all industry sectors including business, health, education, and services. After passing the course, applicants have many options in the teaching field and can also go for added studies.
MBA Computer Management program goals to equip the scholars with the requisite knowledge, skills, and right attitude essential for becoming well-organized Computer / IT Managers. The chief objectives of the program are to develop a depth empathetic of the key concepts of computer science and to impart information of problem-solving techniques, database management, and software engineering. And also, aims to develop competent computer management experts with strong ethical values. Also check Polytechnic courses after 12th.
Master of Computer Management: Course Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Period of the Course||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree with honours in Punjabi with 45% marks or equal GPA|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance exam based (May also look at graduation proportion) / Merit Based|
|Option Fee||Between INR 5,000/- and 80,000/-|
|Regular Salary||INR 2 and 4 LPA starting. May go up to 6 LPA just after one year of knowledge.|
|Highest Recruiting Companies||Banking, consultancies, database management, desktop publishing, design support and data communications companies, E-commerce|
|Job Positions||Software publishers, software developers, system administrators, database administrators, consultants, commercial and industrial designer.|
Master of Computer Management
Master in Computer Management Course is envisioned to create professionals for particular commercial applications in software. The course equips scholars with tolerable skills in software to meet up the changing loads of the current IT industry. The course study helps the applicant to gain knowledge base in areas of software programming, database applications, e-commerce basics, business applications, software project management, and so on.
The course is a great way of increasing the knowledge of the computer and becoming more skilful in different aspects of software such as programming, software testing, database management, network testing and so on. One can follow their career in any sector after finishing the course given the vast amount of use of the computer as a tool in all the industries right now.
MBA (Computer Management) Course Eligibility
- Applicants should be a Graduate in any discipline from a known university
- Must possess at least 50% total marks at Bachelor’s level
MBA (Computer Management) Course Syllabus
Syllabus of Computer Management option as prescribed by numerous Universities and Colleges.
|MBA (Computer Management) Semester-1|
|Sr. No.||Subjects to Study|
|1||Computer Organization & Assembly Language Programming|
|2||Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science|
|3||Operating Systems concepts with Linux/Unix Administration|
|4||Programming and Problem Solving Using C|
|MBA (Computer Management) Semester-2|
|1||Accounting and Financial Systems|
|2||Database Management System|
|3||Management Information System|
|4||Organization and Management Concepts|
|MBA (Computer Management) Semester-3|
|1||Database Project Management|
|2||IT Infrastructure Management|
|3||Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning|
|4||Object-Oriented Programming using JAVA|
|5||Web Technology and E-Commerce|
|MBA (Computer Management) Semester-4|
|2||CRM using SalesForce / Service Now|
|4||Professional and Social Issues in IT|
|5||Project on ERP|
MBA (Computer Management) Course Colleges
- School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
MBA (Computer Management) Course Suitability
- Candidates should also have communication assistances as besides phone and email, many companies use online choices to communicate with their employees, partners, and clienteles.
- Applicants should have solid accounting skills which are obligatory for them as they are often complicated in the business’ budgeting and invoicing efforts.
- Applicants willing for further research studies also are appropriate for the course.
How is MBA in Computer Management Course Beneficial?
- MBA Computer Management option is helpful to prepare for a career in the arenas of management, product design, system engineering, system architecture, system design, software development, testing, or research.
- They have teaching options as well in schools, colleges, and universities both on a private and permanent basis after having passed sure educations.
- Applicants, after passing the sequence, can find employ in banking, consultancies, computers and related electronic, equipment manufacturers, database management, desktop publishing, design support and data communications, e-commerce, embedded technologies, government agencies, networking, schools and colleges, simulation, software development companies, security and surveillance companies, stock exchange, system upkeep.
- The course delivers the applicant with the theoretical and practical information to deal with varied aspects of software such as programming, software testing, database management, networking basics, and so on.
MBA (Computer Management) Course Employment Areas
- Government/Private Sector
- Academic Institutions
- Banking Sector
- HCL Technologies
- Hitech Placements
- IT Companies
MBA (Computer Management) Course Job Types
- Computer Scientist
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Presentation Specialist
- Commercial & Industrial Designer
- Computer Support Service Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Junior Programmer
- Project Leader
- Software Publisher
- Software Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Software Engineer or Programmer
Advanced Courses in MBA (Computer Management)
M.B.A. Computer Management Course Scope
- The course is valuable to prepare for a career in the fields of management, product design, system engineering, system architecture, system design, software development, testing or research..
- The option provides the applicant with theoretical and practical knowledge to deal with diverse aspects of software such as programming, software testing, database administration,, networking fundamentals, and so on.
- The applicants can even take up the teaching jobs if interested in government as well as private segments.
To know more at Education in India.