BHU Mass Communication
Mass Communication Exam: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will behaviour the BHU 2021 mass communication examination on October 1, in online method. The BHU 2021 PET mass communication exam admits card will be confined anytime soon. NTA has closed the mass communication examination 2021 application form alteration window on September 15. Applicants could fill the Mass communication examination application form 2021 till September 12.
The BHU 2021 mass communication exam submission form has been free on August 14. Applicants who wish to take the examination can apply for it by visiting the university’s authorized website: bhuonline.in. There will be no in-person or off option for submitting application forms obtainable.
The mass communication exam 2021 will be held crossways main states and cities in India by National Testing Agency (NTA). It should be noted that admittance to the course will be decided based solely on applicants’ performance in the post-graduate entry exam or BHU PET. Below we clarify everything prospective applicants should know about the BHU mass message exam 2021, such as: application procedure, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, cut off list, and more. Also check Chef courses after 12th.
BHU Mass Communication Exam 2021 – Overview
|Name of the examination||BHU Mass Communication Entrance Examination|
|Group of exam||PG exam|
|Assortment process||Entrance Test and Counselling|
|Examination Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Method of application form||Online|
|Type of queries||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Examination Duration||2 hours|
|Total Number of seats||38 (MA Mass Comm) + 20 (Masters in Corporate Communication)|
BHU Mass Communication Exam – Important Dates
Below we list significant BHU 2021 mass communication examination dates. Applicants desirous of taking the BHU mass announcement exam 2021 should become acquainted with all of them so as not to fall behindhand or get late when it is time to apply.
Mass Communication Exam 2021 – Important Dates
|Release of Mass Communication application form 2021||August 14, 2021|
|Last date of submitting the application form||September 12, 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||September 13, 2021|
|BHU PET application alteration||September 14 to 15, 2021|
|BHU MA in Mass Communication Admit Card 2021||To be notified|
|BHU MA in Corporate Management Admit Card 2021||To be notified|
|BHU MA in Mass Communication Exam 2021||October 1, 2021|
|BHU MA in Corporate Management Exam 2021||September 29, 2021|
|Provisional BHU Mass communication Answer Key||To be notified|
|Start date of challenge process||To be notified|
|Last date of challenge process||To be notified|
|BHU Final Answer Key 2021||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
BHU Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria
It is significant that applicants acquaint themselves with the BHU 2021 mass communication suitability criteria well in advance, so that when it is time to fill out their application forms, there isn’t any mix-up regarding their suitability for a given course. Under we list the mass communication suitability criteria 2021 for both MA in mass communication and MA in corporate management.
BHU MA in Mass Communication Suitability Criteria
|Post-graduation in any field||At least 50 % marks in aggregate both at the undergraduate and postgraduate level|
|Postgraduate degree in any subject||Least of 50% marks in the collective, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels|
|Applicants must have finished their undergraduate in any stream in agreement with the 10+2+3 pattern.||They must have tenable at least 50% marks in aggregate in all the subjects at the undergraduate level but for those subjects for which just passing scripts are needed.|
- Applicants who belong to the arranged caste and arranged tribe should have secured passing marks in the succeeding exam.
- Applicants belonging to the physically dared and OBC category should have secured minimum 45% scripts in their graduation.
MA in Corporate Communication Eligibility Criteria
|Categories||Percentage and qualifying exam|
|OBC and physically challenged||At least 45% grades at the undergraduate level.|
|SC and ST||passing scripts in graduation to be qualified to appear in the arrival test|
Applicants from any stream will be qualified to appear in the arrival test and they should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks.
Mass Communication Application Form 2021
mass communication application form has been out on August 14 on the authorized university website: bhuonline.in. Aside from filling out dissimilar fields on the mass communication application form 2021, applicants will also need to upload scanned papers and pay a fixed fee in order to complete the application procedure satisfactorily. Below we list the dissimilar documents and information applicants should keep handy as they fill out their BHU mass communication application form 2021.
Documents to keep ready before filling the mass communication Application Form 2021
In order to evade undue delays and disruptions, applicants should keep the following information and forms ready:
- Class X and XII Mark sheets
- Email ID and password
- Mobile phone number
- Bank particulars for online payment
How to Fill Mass Communication Application Form 2021
Underneath we provide an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to fill out your mass communication 2021 application custom
Stages to fill BHU Mass Communication Application Form
- Register by ticking on the tab “Apply for Admission.”
- The tab will take you to the fresh page and ask you to “Register Yourself.”
- Comprehensive the registration by hitting “Sign Up” at the bottom of your screen.
2 . Activate and legalize your account for BHU Mass Communication Application 2021:
- An email will be sent to you on your listed email address and a authentication code on your registered mobile number.
- Settle the successful completion of the registration process by clicking on the link in the email.
- In case you can’t find it, appearance in your Junk or Spam folder.
3. Select Option for BHU Mass Communication 2021:
- Select the course type and title from a drop-down menu.
- Before you continue any further take a moment to confirm your suitability for the course by ticking the checkbox.
- Next hit the “Add Course” button.
4. Fill up BHU Mass Communication 2021 Application Details:
- Once you have additional the course, move on to fill up the application particulars on the left side of the panel.
- The right side of the board will show which sections of the application are whole and which incomplete.
- Click on each tab on the left side to fill up the obligatory fields.
- Certain of them may be auto-filled.
The details you’ll have to fill in pertain to:
- Guardian’s name
- Father’s/Mother’s mobile number
- Do you claim reservation for the economically weaker section? (Y/N)
- Are you physically challenged? Select from the option
- Blood group
- Employee ward
- Claim for sports quote (Y/N)
Enduring Address and Correspondence Address
- Phone number with STD code
- Mobile number
- Tick against the box if your correspondence address is the same as a permanent address.
Distance of the University from your Home
- Select distance of your residence from BHU from the drop-down menu
- Annual income of the family
- After filling the details, click on ‘Save and Continue’ button
5. Upload Official papers for BHU Mass Communication Application Form 2021:
Upload the scanned image of your most new photograph as well as your signature. Keep the below stipulations in mind.
BHU PET Mass Communication Application Form Provisions
|Image Dimensions||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Image Resolution||100 dpi|
|File Size||100 KB|
6. Assortment of BHU Mass Communication 2021 Test Centres
- Choice your test center of excellent by hitting the tab “Test Center Preference”.
- A drop-down menu will next let you select your favoured test centres in a lessening order of preference.
7. Showing the BHU Mass Communication Application Form 2021 One Final Time:
- Look through all the significant fields of the application form one last time and fix any errors there might be.
- Now hit the “Confirm and Submit” button.
8. Mass Communication Application Fee Payment 2021:
- Click on the “Make Payments” icon on “My Applications” dashboard.
- Following select the applications for which you want to pay the Entrance Test Fee and tick the checkbox in the right column.
- Then head over to the ‘Select to Pay’ tab
9. BHU Mass Communication Application Fee Payment Mode 2021
Applicants have an option to pay in a diversity of different ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Payment gateway obtainable on the entrance test portal
- Scholars can also make the payment through ‘Challan’ at any branch of HDFC Bank.
10. BHU Application Fee 2021
|Application Form||General Category||SC/ ST/PWD|
|Single Course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|More than one course||Rs. 300||Rs. 150|
11. Make sure your BHU Mass Communication Application Form 2021 is succumbed successfully:
- Head over to the “My Applications” Section of the dashboard for validation.
- If the Application Status shows “Entrance Test Fee” paid, this means your request is submitted positively.
- At this point you should also get an email to settle the same.
- Take a printout of the credit receipt for future reference.
BHU Mass Communication Syllabus 2021
Applicants should make it a point to learn about the BHU 2021 mass communiqué syllabus beforehand, so they can plan their strategy for the entrance test therefore. Below we list the topics and sub-topics that the bulk of the mass communication examination questions will be drawn from:
- Spoken ability (Knowledge of Language) and Reading Comprehension
- Present Affairs and General Knowledge
- Data interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Abilities
BHU Mass Communication Sample Papers
Solving mass communication sample papers is a decent way to gauge your examination preparedness. Not only do you comprehend the mass communication examination pattern and trouble level closely but the exercise also assistances boost your confidence and improve your time administration skills. So solve as many mass communiqué sample papers as you can find.
BHU Mass Communication Exam Pattern
|Period of BHU mass communication examination||Two hours|
|Marking scheme||Three grades for the correct answer and -1 for every wrong answer|
|Entire number of questions||120|
To know more at Education in India.