BCA Course Details & Benefits of BCA
- BCA suitability criteria is 50% grades in 10+2 or equivalent examination with computer application/science as an added subject.
- BCA fees variety from INR 2 Lakhs to 3Lakhs contingent on the university from where the applicant wants to follow the option.
- For learning BCA From Abroad, scholars will need to apply for linguistic tests such as IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL, along with other suitability tests such as GRE, GMAT, etc.
- BCA Online Progressions are also obtainable in various online portals like Coursera, edX, etc.
- BCA Syllabus comprises subjects founded on programming and networking. Certain of the common subjects that scholars will come across during the BCA options are Hardware Lab, Operating systems, Data structures, computer networks, OOAD By means of UML, Client-Server Computing, etc.
- Topmost courses after BCA are MCA Course, MBA information managing, etc.
- For scholars who are resolute to pursue MCA after BCA can straight opt for the BCA-MCA Integrated course which is only obtainable by a few institutes in India.
- After BCA, scholars can secure some of the BCA Jobs such as a software developer, System Analyst, IT Technical Support Developer, etc., through the foremost tech companies with an regular salary of INR 2.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA.
BCA Course Highlights: Benefits of BCA
|BCA Option Level||Undergraduate Degree|
|BCA Full Form||Bachelor of Computer Applications|
|BCA Duration||3 years|
|BCA Eligibility||Least 50% marks in 10+2 in any pertinent stream with English as a mandatory subject|
|BCA Admission Procedure||Either by Entrance Exams or by Merit|
|BCA Course Fees||Up to 2 to 3 Lakhs|
|BCA Subjects||Data Structures, Operating Systems, Database Management, User Interface Design, etc.|
|BCA Salary||Up to 4 Lakhs per annum|
|BCA Recruiting Corporations||Wipro, Infosys, NIIT, HCL, TCS, Accenture, Capgemini, and others|
|BCA Jobs||Software Developer, Technical Analyst, System Administrators, Programmer, Tech backing and others|
Why BCA Course?
There are sufficiently of reasons to study BCA. There is a greatest need of accomplished professionals to serve and solve the numerous problems in the world of technology and IT in India. Most of the scholars prefer to
education this course because of the following benefits:
- It opens a pool of job occasions in various fields, particularly in the IT sector.
- BCA is nearly equivalent to the BTech course. The main profit of opting for BCA is that it is a 3-year platform whereas BTech is a 4-year course.
- A handful of academies offer BCA specialism as well as in the field of Data Science, Data Analytics, and Computer Science.
- There is an chance for scholars to go for higher studies too like MCA, to add an extra superiority and update their skills & experience, which indications to career development.
- Scholars become proficient in well-used programming languages such as JAVA, C++, Python, CSS, Linux, etc., and improve your technical abilities as well.
- A applicant with a BCA degree is in huge ultimatum since manpower is enduring to get replaced by the schemes and the need for good skilful experts and professionals is there to work and function.
- In terms of salary, BCA alumnae can earn from INR 2.4-5 LPA in the preliminary and after getting industry experience and become proficient in progress technical skills, the salary hike can be around 30-40% and you can earn around INR 3.5-8 LPA after 2-4 years of knowledge.
- BCA Course Benefits
- Contrasting BTech courses, it emphases on the education of computers for three years which will help advance skills and knowledge to make a profession in computer related fields.
- BCA course proposals multiple job openings in the field of IT and computers.
- Together the public and private segment are known to recruit the graduates of BCA courses.
- BCA is typically a software concerned with course, with no or little stress in hardware. Thus it stresses no physical effort, and lets you to have a stress free work environment.
BCA Admission Process
BCA Admission Procedure both merit-based and entrance-based admittances at the door. The suitability criteria for BCA admittance is 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with computer application/science as an extra or core subject.
BCA Eligibility Criteria:Benefits of BCA
The basic BCA suitability criteria for the BCA admission procedure is mentioned below:
- The scholar must have an aggregate of 50% or above in Class 12 in any field(Arts, Science, Commerce) with English and Mathematics as a obligatory subject.
- Certain colleges grant admittance to students who have completed class 12 without Maths and English as compulsory subjects.
- The least age that is careful to join the BCA option is 18 years, but this is not obligatory in all colleges. There is no upper age limit for BCA Admittance.
BCA Admission 2021
- BCA Admission 2021 is based on entry exams lead at national as well as state levels.
- Universities such as GGSIPU conduct its personal entry exam to enrol scholars to BCA course.
- The processes for BCA Admissions 2021 typically start around the month of March 2021, but several of the colleges twitch their registrations early.
- Scholars enrolling in BCA Admittance 2021 will have to secure a least aggregate of 50% marks in their 10+2, post which a valid cut-off notch in BCA entry exams will make you eligible to secure admittances in Top BCA colleges.
- BCA Entry examinations for which you might have to sit are IPU-CET, SET, and others.
BCA Merit-Based Admissions
You can relate to BCA colleges providing admittance in this option, through both online and offline mode.
Follow the below-mentioned steps that you requirement to follow while applying for the BCA option:
- Visit whichever the official website of the Institute or the Admittance office of the Institution for the BCA admission application forms.
- Fill the application form as absorbed and upload the compulsory documents in the prescribed dimensions.
- After the processing of applications, the last selection is done afterward rounds of GD and PI (if any).
BCA Entrance-Based Admissions:Benefits of BCA
Scholars are required to sit for the entry exam, and after qualifying for the examination, they are called for the counseling procedure or Personal Interview Round.
BCA Entrance Exam Dates
|Exams||Application Date||Exam Date|
|IPU-CET||June 2021||August 2021|
|AIMA UGAT||13th January 2021||19th June 2021|
|BUMAT||3rd week of February 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|SET||18th February 2021||27th June 2021|
|GSAT||February 2021||2nd Week of June 2021|
|SUAT||February 2021||1stWeek of June 2021|
Many colleges select forthcoming scholars on the basis of performance in the Top BCA Entry Exams. Certain of these entering exams are university level and some are state-level examinations.
BCA Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
BCA entry examinations basically cover 5 sections:
- Quantitative Capability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- General English
- General intelligence and reasoning
Go through your entry exam syllabus methodically and follow the timetable to comprehensive the full syllabus on time. Apart from that, you must have some background or understanding regarding BCA course particulars, so that these questions are not wholly new to you.
- Rehearsal Previous Year’s BCA Entrance Exam Question Papers to keep a check on the examination pattern.
- Recognize your weak topics and lay more importance on the same by practicing and regular revision.
- Make revision notes. It assistances to revise the significant topics before the examination day.
- Make your NCERT understanding your strong point since Maths and Computer Science problems usually come from concepts taught in Class 10+2 level.
- For General Consciousness, keep yourself efficient with the latest news and current affairs.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Hardware Lab||Case Tools Lab|
|Creative English||Communicative English|
|Foundational Mathematics||Basic Discrete Mathematics|
|Statistics I For BCA||Operating Systems|
|Digital Computer Fundamentals||Data Structures|
|Introduction To Programming by C||Data Structures Lab|
|C Programming Lab||Visual Programming Lab|
|PC Software Lab||–|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Interpersonal Communication||Professional English|
|Introductory Algebra||Financial Management|
|Financial Accounting||Computer Networks|
|Software Engineering||Programming In Java|
|Database Management Systems||Java Programming Lab|
|Object-Oriented Programming Using C++||DBMS Project Lab|
|C++ Lab||Web Technology Lab|
|Oracle Lab||Language Lab|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Unix Programming||Design And Analysis Of Algorithms|
|OOAD Using UML||Client-Server Computing|
|User Interface Design||Client-Server Computing|
|Graphics And Animation||Cloud Computing|
|Python Programming||Multimedia Applications|
|Business Intelligence||Introduction To Soft Computing|
|Graphics And Animation Lab||Advanced Database Management System|
|Python Programming Lab||–|
|Web Designing Project||–|
|Business Intelligence Lab||–|
BCA Core Subjects
|Introduction to Programming using C||Operating Systems|
|Computer Graphics & Animation||Programming in Java|
|Computer Networks||Database Management Systems|
BCA Distance Education
- Apart from following BCA regular options, BCA Distance Education in India is also prevalent. The program needs a minimum of 3 to a extreme of 6 years to complete when doing it from distance or correspondence.
- One needs to have a succeeding 10+2 level degree to follow this course.
- Admittance to this option from distance is usually offered on a merit basis. BCA Distance Education Fees range from INR 6,000 to 20,000 yearly.
- Certain of the topmost colleges proposing the platform at a distance are IGNOU, TNOU Chennai, Suresh Gyan Vihar University- Distance Education (SGVUDE), School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, etc.
Thats it in Benefits of BCA. Also check MCA admission form.
To know more at Education in India.