AP EAMCET Application Form 2021: Dates
|AP EAMCET Notification||June 24, 2021|
|Release of AP EAMCET Application Form||June 26, 2021 (Released)|
|Last date of Fill AP EAMCET Application Form (without late fee)||July 25, 2021|
|Last date of Fill AP EAMCET Application Form (by means of late fee of Rs. 500)||July 26, 2021 to August 5, 2021|
|Last date of Fill AP EAMCET Application Form (by means of late fee of Rs. 1000)||August 6, 2021 to August 10, 2021|
|Last date of Fill AP EAMCET Application Form (by means of late fee of Rs. 5000)||August 11, 2021 to August 15, 2021|
|Last date of Fill AP EAMCET Application Form (by means of late fee of Rs. 10000)||August 16, 2021 to August 18, 2021|
|AP EAMCET Form Correction||August 8 – 11, 2021|
|AP EAMCET Exam Dates||August 19, 20, 23, 24 and 25 (Engineering)|
September 3, 6, and 7 (Agriculture and Pharmacy)
AP EAMCET Application Form 2021: Highlights
|Method of AP EAMCET Application||Online|
|AP EAMCET Application Fee||Rs. 500 (for single paper)|
|Obligatory ID Proof||Aadhaar Card|
|AP EAMCET Conducting Body||JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|AP EAMCET Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.com|
AP EAMCET Application Fee. Also check career as a scientist.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2021
Eligible applicants are required to pay AP EAMCET application fee 2021 before preliminary the registration procedure. The fee payment can be complete either online via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline via cash at AP online/ TS online test centres.
|Streams||AP EAMCET Application Fees (INR)|
|Both Engineering & Agriculture (E and AM)||1000|
However, if a applicant fails to pay the fees within the first window, added late fees need to be paid. To avoid paying any additional amount, applicants must fill AP EAMCET Application Form on time. The late fees for the registration have been tabulated in the table further down:
|Delay (Tentative)||Late Registration Fee (INR)|
|1 week late||500|
|2 weeks late||1000|
|3 weeks late||5000|
|4 weeks late||10000|
How to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2021?
All the candidates are instructed to read the user monitor before filling AP EAMCET Application Form 2021. The user guide clarifies the key steps to be followed to whole the registration in detail. Applicants need to visit the authorized website at sche.ap.nic.in/EAMCET to fill the application form.
Here, one has to comprehensive the stated steps in the order displayed.
Step 1- Fee Payment for AP EAMCET 2021
- Make the compulsory payment to access AP EAMCET Application Form.
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee with all the taxes to complete the payment process.
- Afterward clicking on it, the applicant will be sent to a new screen.
- Fill in the entire personal details- Applicant’s Name, DOB, Mobile No. etc.
- Afterward filling in all the fields click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ tab.
- You will be forwarded to ‘BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY’.
- Select the mode of payment for AP EAMCET Registration.
Modes of AP EAMCET Application Fee Payment
- Mode 1: AP Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva Centres – The applicant choosing for this mode is required to visit the adjoining AP Online Center. The following information needs to be providing at the center:
- Admit Card of Class XII Exam (CBSE, ICSE etc)
- Applicant’s father name
- Applicant’s DOB (Class X certificate)
- Admit Card of Class X Examination
- Mobile number
- Stream appearing for- Engineering or Agriculture.
Note: Upon successful payment, applicants will receive the Registration fee payment receipt comprising a Transaction ID from the payment center.
- Mode 2: Credit Card/Debit Card
- Fill in all the obligatory details and make payment.
- Also, before that, they are compulsory to thoroughly go through the instruction booklet and then make the payment.
- Afterward successful payment, a Transaction ID will be generated on the screen.
- Note it down and then continue with the “Application Form” filling process.
- Suitable Debit/ Credit Cards are Mastercard/Visa/Maestro.
Note: Applicants should not refresh or press the back button while the payment is being administered.
The validation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” message in the further down web page “Payment Status” along with Reference ID and Transaction ID.
Step 2- Fill Details in AP EAMCET Application Form
- Applicants successfully paying application fee, can then continue to fill the form.
- Beforehand getting access to it, four fields namely Transaction ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., Mobile No. and DOB have to be filled.
- Click the ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ tab.
- Applicants will then be redirected to a new webpage where they are obligatory to fill all the fields.
Major Fields to be Filled during AP EAMCET Registration
|Candidate Details||Applicant’s Name Father’s Name Mother’s Name Date of Birth Gender Birth District Birth State Ration Card Number Group as per the Caste Certificate Special Reservation Category Local Area (AU/ SVU/ Non- Local or Other State) Sectional or Non- Minority Annual Income of Parents (in INR) Applicant Bank Details|
|Address||House No. (or) C/O Village/Street/Locality Mandal/Town/City District State Pin code Mobile Number Email ID|
|Qualifying Examination||Board SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. Year of Passing Place of Study|
|Details of Common Entrance Test||Upload scanned photograph and signature Urdu Translator or not Exam Centers|
Step 3: Move the filled AP EAMCET Application Form
- After substantial in all the information, applicants can then submit AP EAMCET Application Form 2021.
- After succumbing the form, save and download the final copy of the document.
- The last form will appear on the screen along with the registration number.
- Click the “Download Filled In Application Form” tab to download the custom.
- Applicants have to take a print out of the same for future references.
AP EAMCET Application Form: Important Directions & Guidelines
Important Documents for AP EAMCET Registration 2021
- AP Online Transaction ID/Credit Card or Debit Card transaction particulars
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Exam
- Scanned pictures of photograph and signature
- Date of Birth, Birth Region, Birth State
- Aadhaar Card details
- Particulars of qualifying examination appeared or appearing
- Local Status (SVU/AU/OU/Non-local)
- Admit card number of SSC or equivalent exam Certificate
- Salary of Parents (Income up to INR1.0 lakh or up to INR2.0 lakhs)
- Academic detail
- Grouping(SC, ST, or any other backward caste) and application number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)
In particular, there are 2 main documents that essential to be uploaded in the form. They are- applicant’s Photograph and signature. The specifications for the same are tabulated below:
|Applicant Photograph (Passport size)||JPG Format, less than 30 KB|
|Candidate Signature||JPG Format, less than 15 KB|
- Applicants selecting the Standard of Instruction at Qualifying Exam as “URDU” can avail the facility of an URDU TRANSLATOR.
- But it is knowledgeable that they will be allotted ‘KURNOOL’ as the exam center of AP EAMCET 2021.
AP EAMCET Exam Center Preference
- Applicants are suggested that they should fill the form as soon as likely.
- The aim being, AP EAMCET Exam Center will be chosen on a first come first serve basis.
- At maximum, 3 selections can be made for favoured exam centers while filling the application form for EAMCET.
Recovering AP EAMCET Application Number and Password
Facility to get AP EAMCET Application Number or Password if Forgot is obtainable Online. Use “Forgot Registration Number” Link to acquire AP EAMCET Registration Number if lost. The procedure to retrieve the registration number is as monitors:
- Step 1: Sweeping AP EAMCET Portal and Click on Forgot Registration Number Link
- Step 2: Go in Transaction ID: a). In Situation of Payment is through Credit Card /Debit Card, enter the Reference ID; b). AP Online /TS Online /Through Payment Gateway has to go into the Transaction ID
- Step 3: Go in ‘Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.’ and ‘SSC Hall Ticket No.’
- Step 4: Click ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: AP EAMCET 2021 Registration Number will be Showed on Screen
- Step 6: View, Save, Print and Download AP EAMCET Registration Number
Note: In case a applicant has forgotten their password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link and enter application number and email address. A link to alteration the password will be sent to contenders’ registered email address.
How to Check AP EAMCET Application Form Status?
- After implementation AP EAMCET 2021 Registration, track the status of application go to the official website.
- AP EAMCET 2021 database is restructured every 72 hours (3 days).
- On the authorized website, there is a link “Track Application Status” to check the status, enter application form number, PIN and enter CAPTCHA code.
- Click “Track” to obtain the status of application.
To know more at Education in India.