About ITI turner course
This Turner course is a vocational trade. The trade is very appreciated and important for imperative after its successful completion. The trade duration is usually one or two year and its syllabus is dividing in semesters of six month each. The course will familiarize applicants to diverse topics such as how to manufacture metal components and assemble them to construct tools, industrial machinery, and machine components; perform the most methodical order of processes mandatory for specific projects; extent each large and small component; classify potential problems by understanding machine stipulations and drawings before the production procedure. After conclusion of this course applicants can exertion in production and manufacturing industries; automobile and associated industries.
Turner is a two-year job-related trade in mechanical engineering where the scholars are familiarized to a variety of topics such as stages to manufacture and assemble metal constituents for the construction of tools, machine components, and industrial machinery. This two-year vocational trade option is alienated into four semesters of six months each. There are government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the country that proposals this option.
After finishing studies, the scholars are hired by both Public and Private sector associations and due to the hike in their demand, they are accessible a pretty good salary as well. Also check MFM full form.
ITI Turner Course Highlights
|Duration of Curriculum||02 Years|
|Total Semesters||04 Semesters|
|Level of Curriculum||Diploma/ Certificate|
|Eligibility Criteria||Any Xth pass scholars who have deliberate Science and Mathematics at the qualifying level|
|Admission Procedure||Merit-Based admission|
|Regular Fee||INR 1,500/- to INR 3,000 (Government) INR 20,000/- to INR 50,000/- (Private)|
|Regular Starting Salary||Around INR 16,500/- per month|
|Topmost Recruiters||Ambica Steels, FreshMart, CRPL India, Siora Surgical Pvt Ltd etc|
|Normal Job Profiles||Hydraulic Hose Crimper, C.N.C Operator, Quality Technician etc|
ITI Course/Trade in Turner Eligibility Criteria
In order to be qualified to apply for the ITI turner option, the candidates have to –
- Pass their class Xth exam from a known Board
- Study Science and Mathematics forcibly at the qualifying level
- Pass their Xth examination from an institution following the 10+2 education system
ITI Turner Course Admission Procedure
Admission into the ITI turner option is a merit-based admission process which means admittance is granted to the applicants on the basis of their qualifying examination performance. A merit list is set by the institute authorities by taking into deliberation the marks gotten by the candidates in their respective qualifying examinations and seats are owed to them on the base of the merit list.
ITI Course/Trade in Turner Career Choices and Job Prospects
After finishing their studies, the applicants will easily be able to confident a job as a –
- Hydraulic Hose Crimper
- Lathe Operator
- C.N.C Operator
- Quality Technician
- Radial Drilling Operator
Why Should You Study ITI Turner Course?
Today, Turner courses are the utmost sought language options in the Indian education system as an alternative of engineering in mechanical domains.
Afterward getting any certified Turner course, probabilities of getting a job in the mechanical company is added as it is one of the most demanded skill and should be erudite because of the following details:
- Great Demand: Almost every corporation in the Mechanical and Machinery field hires applicants with Turner skills for their association. Hence, anyone who distinguishes the skill and has enough knowledge in their own area will absolutely get jobs in alleged organizations like Ambica Steels, Freshmart, CRPL India, etc.
- Growing in Career: As the world is being conquered by machines, many people follow a career in the field of machinery and designing its mechanisms. The need for Turner options is going to increase day by day. Any specialized candidate will have higher growth in their profession.
- Bigger Opportunity: The chance for a certified turner is high in the marketplace, also if anybody wishes, they can do qualification or Master in the same. Once you have accomplished your higher education in the same domain, you will get a great opening in any company.
Who Should Pursue an ITI in Turner Course?
An candidate who aspires to get a decent occupation in employment areas like mechanical segment, machinery, machine components, components accumulating, industrial machinery, etc. Scholars can also go for higher studies if they seek to get a salary hike or growth in their careers.
Turner Trade it is institutions.
- Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Chandigarh
- Adarsh Industrial Training Center, Jodhpur
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Tirunelveli
- Global Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Jhajjar
[…] Thats it in CID officer salary. also check ITI truner course. […]