BBS course full form.The Bachelor of Business Studies option is an undergraduate degree course that is of three-year extent. This option is an merger of educational knowledge of business and linked subjects like marketing, economics, accountancy, finance, etc and real-world work experience. As the high mandate for BBS course in the commercial sector, this course has become one of the foremost and most chosen courses opted by numerous undergraduate scholars. The BBS progress focuses on providing detailed acquaintance of business studies and administration-related areas and after finishing the course, scholars progress the intellectual, practical, decision-making, communication skills, and business decision-making competence.
One of the vital features of following a BBS course is, it not only emphases on the academic study but by pursuing Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) course from well-recognized colleges scholars learn numerous skills such as organizational running skills, entrepreneurship skills, communication skills, relational skills, and analytical skills.
To follow this option you need to own a least of 55%-60% score in your higher secondary class and must to clear the common entrance exam. To become admittance in the BBS course obtainable by Delhi University colleges , you need to perform for the DU JAT examination. Furthermore, this course cannot be chose from distance learning.
BBS prospectus comprises topics like Financial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Principles of Marketing, Organizational Behaviour and alike.
Course highlights. BBS course full form.
|Course Title||Bachelor of Business Studies|
|Course Category||Degree Programme|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Course Mode||Full-time/ Part-time|
|Minimum Qualification Obligatory||10+2|
|Assortment Process||Entrance Exam/ Direct Admissions|
|Course Fee||INR 14,000 Per Annum – INR 1 LPA|
|Applicable Field||Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Information Technology|
|Job Categories||Marketing Executive, Human Resource Executive, Marketing Manager, Research and Development (R&D) Executive, Sales Executive, Business Administration Researcher Management Accountant etc.|
|Regular Salary||INR 2 LPA – INR 5 LPA|
Eligibility criteria for BBS
For taking admittance into Bachelor of Business Studies option accessible by the colleges or institutes, it is vital for the scholars to check whether or not they are qualified to take admittance. Consequently, formerly applying for admissions, scholars can take a look at the subsequent suitability necessities for topic BBS course full form. stated in the pointers below:
- Scholars must have counted passing marks in class 12 (or equivalent) examination with combined 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ WW/ Physically Challenged Categories) in four papers with English.
- The additional subjects may comprise Geography, History, Informatics Practices, Introductory Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Party-political Science, Accountancy, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Psychology, Public Administration, Secretarial Applies, Social Science, Sociology or Word Processing.
- The Higher Secondary Credential must have been issued by a known board.
- There are certain academies that demeanour their own entrance exam which the scholars will be required to succeed in order to be qualified for this course.
Admission Process of BBS
This topic BBS course full form provides you all information start from here.
- The admittance into Bachelor of Business Studies option is typically done on the basis of the entrance exams that are lead either at the national level or by the university.
- Certain academies proposal admission on the basis of applicants’ presentation in conference or group discussion rounds.
- The final admittance is typically done on the basis of applicants’ act in the written appearance test score followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Scholars may note that the cutoff fraction of BBS course differs from institution to institution.
Entrance Exams Accepted
For following Bachelor of Business Studies course, applicants are usually compulsory to appear in entrance exams that are lead at the national, state or university level by the numerous exam leading authorities. As a share of the admittance process of BBS course, the academies or institutes will make a merit list for the applicants based on their entry exam scores. Also, there are numerous colleges or institutes that manner their own or distinct entrance exam for admission to BBS course. Scholars can yield a closer look at all the entry exams through which they can pursue admission.
- DU JAT
- BHU UET
- AIMA UGAT
- IPU CET
Why BBS Course?
- Makes you a expert in marketing, human resource and finance associated subjects.
- Reinforces your communication skills.
- The course is trending and has a inspired study program.
- Proposals you a advanced package and wide career development.
- You can go for advanced education after finalising this course
- You will be promoted with the pioneering, critical and logical ideas.
BBS Course Syllabus
BBS course program includes all business management associated subjects. The course includes 6 semesters, counting elective papers and practical labs. Few of those focuses are listed below:
- IT for Business
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques of Management
- Business Research and others
BBS Course Job Prospects and Scope
BBS option from a alleged college will certainly be valuable for you if you are observing onward to work in India or external India. The experience in this course is also actual huge. In an industry like commercial management, people who have a business running mindset and skills to cope with commercial.
If you demand to follow further educations, then also there are number of choices obtainable to you and you have a sturdy bbs course scope:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
3 Master in Business Studies (MBS)
Bachelor of Business Studies Specialisations
|BBA in Human Resource||BBA in Hospitality and Hotel Management||BBA in Banking and Insurance|
|BBA in Hospitality and Healthcare Management||BBA in Marketing||BBA in Information Technology|
|BBA in Finance||BBA in Foreign Trade||BBA in Communication and Media Management|
Bachelor of Business Studies syllabus description
The syllabus of BBS option majorly emphases on providing real-world exposure to the scholars slightly than a theoretical education. To appear for the entries lead for taking admittance into Bachelor of Business Studies course, scholars will have to education numerous course-related subjects stated in the syllabus. Some of the shared topics that are stated in the program of BBS set by numerous universities or colleges have been recorded in the table given below:
It is obligatory to take up at slightest 20 required courses and 4 elective papers, processor practical classes, and one specialism project. During the first 2 years, core corrections like Economics, Quantitative Methods, Organizational Behaviour and subjects linking to financial areas of Administration like Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Production, Computers and Human Resource Management build a solid basis in all parts.
|Semester||Theory Topics||Practical Topics|
|Semester I||Business CommunicationBusiness Statistics and ApplicationsFinancial AccountingFundamentals of Management||Computer Practical (DBMS)|
|Semester II||Organizational BehaviorPublic Relations and Corporate ImageInformation Technology for BusinessBusiness Economies – I||Computer Practical (Overview of HTML)|
|Semester III||Marketing ManagementCost & Management AccountingQuantitative Techniques for ManagementBusiness Economies – II||Computer Practical (SAP – ERP/ CRM and SCM Software)|
|Semester IV||Human Resource ManagementProduction & Operations ManagementFinancial ManagementBusiness Research||Computer Practical (Introduction to Statistical Package – SPSS or SAS)|
|Semester V||Business Ethics & Corporate GovernanceProject Management & EntrepreneurshipElective PaperElective Paper||Computer Practical|
|Semester VI||Legal Aspects of Indian BusinessBusiness Policy & StrategyElective PaperElective PaperProject Submission (Functional Specialization) and Seminar||Computer Practical|
|Finance||Marketing||Human Resource Management|
|Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management||Consumer Behavior||Training and Management Development|
|International Finance||Personal Selling and Sales Force Management||Performance and Compensation Management Systems|
|Financial Market & Services||Advertising and Brand Management||Industrial Relations and Labor Legislation|
|Income Tax and Planning||Retail Management||International Human Resource Management|