About B.Com E-Commerce
One of the main changes that have been accepted across the globe is the position of technology and digital communication. The arrival of the internet, businesses, corporations and institutions have figured a new technique of commerce and trade. To be a extremely skilled professional in the field, B.Com in E-Commerce is one of the most prevalent choices.
B.Com E-Commerce is a three-year undergraduate curriculum accessible among many topmost commerce colleges in India. The three-year course has been intended to provide theoretical and practical understanding that future leaders of the commerce will need to make a variance. The curriculum of B.Com E-Commerce will comprise focuses such as dissimilar understanding and erudition software programming topics, processor applications such as Oracle, Internet and considerable further.
The profession track and opportunities of continuing from a B.Com E-Commerce programme are immense, with occupation profiles available in dissimilar businesses thriving with every passing year. The modification into a digital world has been making numerous lucrative chances across the realm. Also check B V/S D pharmacy.
B.Com E-Commerce Option High spot
|Term of Course||B.Com E-Commerce|
|Least Academic Requirement||10+2|
|Least Aggregate Score Requirement||50% or More|
|Stream Obligation||All Streams Eligible (IT Subjects preferred)|
|Admission / Assortment||University-Level Entrance / Merit Based|
|Regular Course Fee||?56,000|
|Regular Initial Salary||?3,45,000|
|Extents of Employment||Banks, Financial Institutions, IT Sector, etc|
B.Com E-Commerce Eligibility Norms
- Applicants should have finished and cleared their class 12 board examination from a known board of edification such as CBSE, ICSE or comparable State Board.
- They necessity have secured a least collective score of 50% or more in the succeeding examination.
- Applicants from all streams are qualified for the programmes, however, applicants with a contextual in Information Technology or Computer Applications would get a better chance at admittances
B.Com E-Commerce Admission Procedure
In India, admittances to B.Com E-Commerce will be centred on diverse admission policies accepted by the Academies and Colleges offering the classification. There are two major approaches of offering admittances, that is Entrance-Based or Merit-Based. Liable on the admittance policy of each discrete college, applicants will be asked to adhere to dissimilar parameters.
- Contenders will be called for the assortment process based on their past educational record.
- According to the discrete admission policy of each academy, each qualified applicant may be called for a Special Interview and/or Group Discussion
- Based on the presentation of each applicant in the stated parameters and more, i.e. past educational record, personal Interview and/or cluster discussion.
- Based on merit, colleges may also announcement merit-lists, which may later be followed by a analysis process.
- Through the counselling process, applicants will be owed seats based on their academic performance, selected course and college along with the opportunity in the respective option and college.
- Applicants will be requested to appear for the individual University-level entrance exam or equivalent exam on the specified date and time.
- Post examination, the college may announcement a merit-list comprising the name of all candidates and their respective scores/places.
- Contingent on their scores, candidates will be qualified for further selection processes, which may comprise Personal Interview and/or Cluster Discussion.
- Applicants will be designated for admittance on the base of their overall presentation in the appearance exam, past academic record, individual interview and/or group conversation.
- Universities may also conduct advising sessions after releasing the requisite merit lists.
- Based on the ranks and scores obtained in the merit lists, candidates will be asked to appear for choice-filling sessions and choose the option and college.
- Depending on the scores/ranks of the candidate, preferred course & college and the vacancy of seats, candidates will be offered admissions.
In both cases, completion of admissions will be made once the applicants accept the choices that have been obtainable and the specified tuition fees have been paid.
B.Com E-Commerce Course Fee
For those applicants interested in following the 3-year undergraduate curriculum in E-Commerce, they will have to pay an yearly course fee of B.Com E-Commerce fluctuating anywhere between ?10,000 – ?2,50,000. The regular course fee of B.Com E-Commerce in India is around ?56,000 per year. Unavoidably, government colleges offering admittance to the course would be moderately cheaper than that obtainable by a private university.
B.Com E-Commerce Course outline
|Advanced Accounting||Information Technology|
|Database Management||Language Subjects|
|Cost Accounting||Business Statistics|
|Income Tax Laws||Banking and Insurance|
|Financial Markets||Software Engineering|
|Business Finance||Supply Chain Management|
Why study B.Com E-Commerce?
B.com e-commerce deals various perks for the students counting a good package, stimulating job profile, secured job etc. Further down are some points which make it worth selecting:-
- Varied Career Options: – B com e commerce unlocks various career choices in diverse fields and organizations. The scholar with this option can work in the private sector like bookkeeping firms, private banks etc. Government jobs like strategy preparation, public accounting, and capital and fore department can be bagged by the B.com e commerce scholars.
- Transactions with Accounting and technological aspect:- The course programme is novel and deals with technological progression in the accounting division.
- Popular:- Since the course is intended in a way to cope up with the newest e-commerce study and maximum people are into using expertise for commerce related work, hence it is widespread.
- Thought-provoking Subjects:- The training of accounting and commerce subjects with an spirit of technological advancement makes the option interesting.
.Com E-Commerce Opportunity
B com e commerce is a all-inclusive and interdisciplinary option. The person with B com e commerce can select from a lot of choices for future projections and career options. Several of them are:-
- Scholars with B com e commerce can effort as Accountant, Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Marketing Director, Assistant Manager, etc.
- Scholars can also go for numerous government jobs in banking, taxation, forex segment etc.
- Scholars who want to follow further studies can choose for Masters and then PhD in the similar field. Higher Educations in the same course will confrontation up the knowledge of a scholar and will develop a more exploration thinking. MBA courses are also accessible after completing B.com e-commerce
B.Com E-Commerce Jobs
B com e commerce is a option which unlocks doors for the scholars in various sectors. There are plenty job opportunities and a number of areas where a scholar can work after implementation this progression. From the tutoring sector to banking segment, there is a vast demand everywhere for this option. There are decent occupations after B com e commerce in finance segments and e commerce platforms.
Such alumnae are lucratively hired in diverse areas of employ like:
- Accounting and management firms
- Organizations dealing with electronic transactions
- Banks and financial organizations
- Networking and marketing firms
- Accountancy departments of State/ local/ central government.
Further down is the list of major title role in which people after this course are employed:-
- Actuaries Personnel, Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst
- Cost Estimator, Stock Broker
- Bookkeeper, Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Finance Manager, Marketing Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
[…] Thats it in akshaya bharathi institute of technology. Also check B.com E-commerce […]
[…] thats it in Textile design courses in India. also check B.com E-commerce […]