About MALE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
Experiences/Eligibility Criteria of Air Hostess for Men:
- Age – The least age obligation to smear for the job is 18 for National Airlines and 21 and more for international airlines.
- Height – The smallest height requirement for the steward is 5.7” or 173 cm.
- Weight – A applicant is fantasy to have an ideal Edge Mass Index, so, the bulk must be proportionate to the height.
- Educational Qualifications – The minutest stipulation compulsory to apply for the job of a steward is 10+2.
- Medical Requirements – Due to the fact that Stewards are accountable for treatment a large amount of travellers in a plane, they must not have any antiquity of mental illness. Vision condition is 6/9.Also, a steward would not have any grave therapeutic glitches which might affect their aptitude to achieve their day-to-day tasks.
- Physical standards – Meanwhile, Air Hostess is a very stylish job, Stewards are careful the informal brand diplomats of every airline. As a result, stewards must have a clear appearance and no obvious tattoo or piercing.
- Passport – Stewards must be qualified for an Indian Passport.
- Marital Status – The steward can be conjugal or single. This limit is completely dependent on the type of Airline you apply for.
- Language – The applicants are hypothetical to be capable at every feature of the English language. And the more the amount of idioms a individual is fluent in, the more predilection he is given by an Airline.
- Behavioural Aspect – A metallic box flying 21,000 feet up in the sky, what could go incorrect? Well, The whole thing! The steward and Air Hostesses are hypothetical to uphold peace when everything is going to pieces. (Yes, it’s called Word Play!)
Here are approximately of the behavioural experiences that you must have if you want to work in the Flying Industry:
- Attitude – In instruction to make sure there is instruction in the flight stewards must have a optimistic attitude at all times. They must be sensible and pleasant.
- Personality – Applicants with a soothing character are given higher favourite in this career option. So, you have to brand sure that you switch your inner rule-breaker.
- Work Ethic – Stewards are occasionally obligatory to work hard and long hours at back-to-back flights, as a result it develops critical for the contenders to have a sturdy work ethic. Agents should be enthusiastic to work hard and have an optimistic position.
- Presence of Mind – Stewards are theoretical to be fast thinkers so that they can knob hard circumstances with ease. A applicant with a sharp attendance of mind is always favoured by the big Airlines.
Air Hostess Salary: The flying industry is one of the uppermost paying industries and the salary of Stewards are sufficient to help you grow your bank equilibrium amount. The salary of Air Hostess for men is reliant on several factors:
- Type of Airline you work for (Foreign, Domestic, Full-service transporters and Low-cost carriers) of years in a exact position
- Job title
- Personal brand – Reliant on the profile of the training academy they passed out from
If you get a job in national Airlines, you can earn up to Rs. 25100- Rs.40100, after receiving indorsed at senior positions you can be paid up to Rs. 51000 to Rs 75100. Here is a chart of regular salary range in the Aviation Industry with a job experience of 1 to 2 years:
|Job Category||Annual Salary|
|Flight Attendant||Rs. 481,000 to 675,000 (Approx.)|
|Senior Air Hostess||Rs. 560,000 to 825,000 (Approx.)|
|Ground attendant||Rs. 505,000 to 735,000 (Approx.)|
|Cabin Crew||Rs. 506,000 to 702,000 (Approx.)|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs. 361,000 to 432,000 (Approx.)|
Air Hostess Training Fees: A big stage in flattering an Air Hostess for male is receiving into the right training academy, the training fee charged by different organizations are dissimilar and is reliant on a series of diverse factors, some of these are listed here:
Also read : Jobs after M com
- Type of Institute (Government, Private, Aided, )
- Site of the Institute (Mostly as Institutes in big cities charge more fee, as they can provide better chances for assignment to the students)
- Vigorous and the rank of the Institute
- Scholarship status of the candidate
- Length of the Course enrolled in
- Type of the course selected
Air Hostess Course: There are three types of sequences you can avail if you want to become an air hostess for men:
MALE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- Certification Course – The applicants can apply for the guarantee course if they have positively passed their class 12th The length of the course is 6-12 months, and if time is a anxiety, you can smear for the fast-track guarantee course.
- Diploma Course – The Certificate course can be also practical to, if you have a 10+2 degree. The distance of this course is 1 year and is careful a better alternative than the guarantee course.
Air Hostess Recruitment Companies: Once you are complete with your training procedure, you are likely to sit for the assignment process of the following companies:
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Emirates Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- MALE FLIGHT ATTENDANT:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews