Before start with the online request process, let us rapidly know what the eligibility is for HP SET 2021.
- Minimum instructive requirement required is Master’s Degree or equal, from any UGC documented institution.
- Master’s Degree must be got in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Requests.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks in succeeding exam.
- However, contenders going to SC (of HP), ST (of HP), OBC NCL (of HP), or PWD (of HP) should have at least 50% marks in succeeding exam.
- Candidates whose fallouts are expected, or who are still studying for Master’s Degree are also qualified to apply.
- However, such applicants should get least marks as above, and they should whole PG degree within 2 years of SET result.
- If candidate had accomplished Masters level exam by 19 Sep 1991, and holds a PhD degree, then he/she is qualified for 5% marks relaxation in succeeding exam.
- Such contenders who have PG Degree / Diploma diploma awarded by Indian University / Institute or foreign Degree/ diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University/ Institute must check correspondence of diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s Degree of documented Indian colleges from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Selecting Topics for HP SET 2021
Also read:- PGPBM ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- Applicants should opt for HP SET subject, same as subject of their post-graduation.
- If their post-graduation subject is not in the list, then they can either seem in UGC NET or CSIR NET.
- For example, a applicant who has post-graduation degree in Acharya (traditional Sanskrit) cannot appear in Sanskrit subject.
Exemptions from HP SET
- NET / SET is the minimum eligibility criteria for Assistant Professor staffing in universities, colleges institutions.
- Though, those who have a PhD degree as per UGC rules 2009 are exempt from NET / SELT / SET for recruitment and selection of Assistant Professor(s) or equal positions in Colleges/ Universities/ Organizations.
- Such entrants who competent State Suitability Test by UGC for Associate Professor, prior to 1 Jun 2002, are also exempt from SET anywhere in India.
- In adding, those applicants who empty SET from 1 Jun 2002 forwards, they are qualified to apply for Associate Lecturer post in organizations, colleges, colleges in those states where they vacant SET.
HP SET Application Form 2021
Applicants who are qualified can fill and submit HP SET application form 2021 connected at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Those who have a registering at HPPSC OTRS (One Time Registration System) need not list again; they can straight fill form by classification in. Others have to first create a registration account and then apply. One obligation keep User ID and watchword safely. They should also keep a copy of filled in request form.
|2||OBC NCL of HP||Rs 350|
|3||SC / ST of HP||Rs 175|
|4||PWD of HP||Rs 175|
|5||BPL of HP||Rs 175|
Mode of Payment: Contenders can pay fee for HP SET 2021 via debit card, credit card, net banking.
HP SET Exam Centers
The exam is held at numerous exam middles in Himachal Pradesh. All centers shall be in the subsequent main cities. Though, HPPSC may alteration the exam centers contingent upon number of candidates. Please note that task of exam center will not be first come first serve. Therefore, the exam midpoint you get does not be contingent on when you apply. Center allotment is done after all requests are received.
HP SET Exam Pattern 2021
The exam consists of two papers i.e. paper I and paper II consisting of 50 and 100 queries correspondingly. Check underneath the exam pattern of HP SET 2021:
Language: English & Hindi
Mode of exam: Offline exam. Applicants have to mark responses in OMR sheet.
Type of questions: Impartial type questions
Duration: The time period for Paper I is 1 hour and for Paper II is 2 hours.
Marking Scheme: Each precise answer carries 02 marks. There is no negative marking
Using OMR Sheet
Applicants get Carbonless OMR Response Sheets to mark answers. They must submit the innovative OMR sheet (upper part of pink colour) of Paper I as well as Paper II to Supervisor(s) before leaving the exam hall. However one can take away question paper as well as duplicate (Carbonless copy of green color) OMR Sheet once the examination gets over.
For further information:- Education in India