About HOW TO STUDY JOURNALISM AFTER 12TH
Top Journalism Courses After 12th
For those lacking to pursue a journalism career, there are a crowd of unmarried man degree as well as diploma and diploma courses available crossways the globe. Here is a entire list of scholar reporting progressions after 12th which you can select from:
Bachelor’s Degree Courses in Reporting & Mass Communication
|Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism||3 Years|
|BA in Form Media||3-4 Years|
|BA in Journalism||3 Years|
|BA in Convergent Journalism||3 Years|
|Bachelors in Sports Journalism||3 Years|
|BA Reporting & Communication||3 Years|
Some more specialised reporting courses after 12th also include:
- BA (Hons) Journalism and Publishing
- BA (Hons) Magazine Journalism
- BA Journalism, Film and Box Studies
- BSc Media Message and Journalism
- BA (Hons) Photojournalism
- BA (Hons) Social Studies and Media with Reporting
Diploma Courses in Journalism
- Diploma in Reporting
- Diploma in Original Multimedia and Journalism
- Diploma in Creative Media Manufacture (Broadcast Journalism)
- Diploma in Written Photography
- Diploma in Reportage
Now, let’s travel some general of these Reporting courses after 12th in further detail:
Bachelors in Journalism, HOW TO STUDY JOURNALISM AFTER 12TH
In this course, you will learn a diversity of new-age multimedia skills along with old-style skills that include all the rudiments of journalism. This degree helps you in emerging skills like penetrating data, collection of data and presentation of the info efficiently and in an original way. This sequence will present you to the accomplished features of journalism while also arming you with theoretic info related to moneys and history of television as well as ethical and social issues. This course will also enlarge your information in other areas of television like television, print media and different social media podia. You will get to know about the talk skills essential to get featured on live news.
Bachelors in Sports Journalism
Also read:- Fashion Journalism Courses in India
Are you a sporting fan and want to follow a career in reporting, then this course is well right for you? You will get the chance to deliver info about sports. You will also learn how to report for both online and traditional media platforms. The vocation path of sports journalism is ideal for sports fanatics who have a knack for journalism or writing.
Bachelors in Journalism and Communication
This grade will equip you with the obligatory skills and information for various fields in reporting that includes feature writers, editors, TV reporters, and announcers, etc. This degree helps you in sympathetic the use of different multimedia platforms that help in delivering and giving content. It also helps you in sympathetic the basics of filming, editing and questioning. This course will teach you the features, rank and other elements of being in a reporting career.
Eligibility for Journalism Courses after 12th
There are numerous universities which have their own arrival exam for reporting courses after 12th like IPU CET, IIMC Entrance Exam, etc. Here are the key aptness necessities for Journalism courses after 12th:
- You must have finished 12th in any stream, trade, arts or science from a recognised board.
- In India, many colleges have their own entrance exams for journalism courses like IIMC Arrival Exam, Delhi University Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Message Entrance Exam, IPU CET, etc.
- If you are preparation to study abroad, you will be required to provide English linguistic skill scores like IELTS, TOEFL, etc. along with a Statement of Purpose and Letters of Recommendation.
- HOW TO STUDY JOURNALISM AFTER 12TH
Top Universities for Journalism Courses After 12th
As much as it is significant to choose the right eligible male degree programme after 12th, you must also select the right college you will be following your undergraduate degree from to gain the best contact and information in your field of interest.
Here are the top colleges and colleges in India for Journalism courses after 12th:
- University of Delhi
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, GGSIPU, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communications, Pune
- St. Xavier’s Institute, Mumbai
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- For further information :- Education in India