B Com, full form Bachelor of Commerce, is a 3-year undergraduate package in business. B Com course is intended to impart decision-making skills to scholars while concentrating on a particular business area.
During the 3-years BCom degree, the candidates will learn about the over-all business values, and at the similar time, study core commerce topics such as finance, economics, accounting, actuarial studies, business management, etc. The least BCom suitability criteria for charges is 50% marks in class 12 or equal examination. The BCom course is the most general and sought-after course by the trade students.
B Com Quick Update
B Com admission is done founded on the merit of class 12, while some universities also behaviours BCom arrival exams. The B Com Syllabus emphases on subjects such as Assessment, Economics, Accounts etc.
B Com Course Details
BCom is communicated in various modes like B Com Distance Education or B Com Online which helps pupils to do BCom from the luxuries of their homes.
- The smallest eligibility criteria for B Com charges is that students must pass the class 12 inspection in any stream with a smallest aggregate of 50%.
- Students can apply for dissimilar types of B Com programmes like B Com LLB, B Com by ACCA or B Com with CA to improve their career opportunities.
- After B Com, pupils have the option to either follow M Com, CA& MBA or opt for B Com Jobs such as Tax Adviser, Stock Broker, Auditor, Lecturer, Insurance Mentor, etc.
- B Com with M Com Integrated Course is also ahead admiration among students.
- The salary of B Com alumnae ranges among INR I,44,000 to INR INR 4,32,000.
- Also read: ASSAM HIGHER SECONDARY EXAM
What is B Com Course About?
BCom is a 3-year UG program that emphases on themes related to business and money. BCom full-form is Single of Commerce.
The BCom course is informed in three categories, that are, BCom-General, B Com Honours, and BCom LLB. Both BCom Over-all and BCom honours can be followed from regular as well as B Com distance colleges.
Why Should You Study BCom?
- BCom grade is ideal for applicants who want to follow MBA or get into the Management sector.
- Applicants wishful to open their own commercial or become an businessperson can opt for the BCom course.
- Fervent and Ethical persons who are true to themselves can do this course and try their pointer in business.
- The sequence helps one in empathetic the market supplies and various global trends. This BCom skill is good for persons who are rational of incoming the market sector.
Who Should Study B Com?
- BCom, as any other courses, must be chosen prudently by the applicants to realize the desired result.
- BCom would be the treading stone for contenders who want to follow and excel in the Running or the commerce field.
- BCom will inform the basic information of the M Com course curricular, thus creation it a perfect choice for M Com candidates.
- Over the years, the request for BCom contenders has gone up in both administration and secluded job sectors.
What are the Types of B Com Available in India?
BCom courses are secret into dissimilar types and 39 different specialism programs are obtainable across India. Students finished 12th in education are eligible for all these agendas and can get self-confessed into all the affiliated colleges present in all the Indian states.
Currently, there are 6176 BCom colleges in India, contribution different B Com specializations.
|Type of BCom||Admission||Fees|
|B Com Online||Merit Based||INR 20,000|
|B Com Distance Education||Merit Based/Entrance Based||INR 47,000|
|B Com Abroad||Entrance Based:||INR 12 Lakhs|
B Com Honours Course Details
BCom Hons is a Bachelor’s course of 3 years which is the most followed by graduation course in the field of commerce, cover subjects such as Accounting, Taxation, Economics, Financial Management, etc.
The main change between BCom Honours and BCom is in the terminology and course curriculum.
Most of the scholars prefer to follow BCom (Hons) package as it helps to make for warranty exams such as Chartered Accountancy (CA) and other warranties side by side or later.
Online B Com Course Details
BCom Online is also a 3-year sequence which helps scholars to further their information about Commercial Communication, Financial and Corporate Accounting, Commercial Law and Accounting.
- BCom connected is an ideal course for applicants who are unable to follow a even BCom course or can’t have enough money the even B Com fees.
- The normal fees for BCom online choices between INR 11,000 to INR 20,000.
BCom Distance Education Details
|Eligibility||50% in 10+2 Boards Exam|
|Average Fees (INR)||15000 – 25000|
|Average Placements (INR)||250000 – 450000|
|Job Role||Operations Manager, Accountant, Account Executive, Finance Manager etc|
What is the B Com Distance Education Admission Process?
The passes that are required for the admission process of BCom Distance Education are mentioned below:
- Marksheet of Class 12 Boards exam
- Certificate from the employer, for availing reduction in least marks in the case of tutors, Govt. employees, University workers etc.
- License Certificate of Class 12 Board Exam
- Community, Birth and Income certificates in original (in the case of candidates going to SC/ST/OEC/OBC who are entitled for marks reduction/fee concession)
- Self-addressed printed 3 envelopes.
- Self-attested duplicate of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page etc. viewing the date of birth.
B Com Distance Education from IGNOU
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), is one of the greatest well-respected colleges in India.
The university includes a highly skilled specialists and knowledgeable team of faculty who helps in emerging knowledge, skills, attitudes, and value finished dynamic and communicating methods of knowledge among the scholars.
IGNOU delivers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate and Diploma sequences to students fitting to arts, science, commerce and organization fields.
Important features of IGNOU:
- Tele-counselling for schoolchild groups
- Exercise Study Centre Counsellors /Coordinators
- Managerial interaction with Regional Centre functionaries
- Extended Contact Programme (ECP) with students
- Teaching-end studios located at IGNOU Campus, New Delhi and about 850 receivers ‘nodes’ located in IGNOU Regional Centres and Study Centres
- For further information: Education in India