About ACCOUNTING CAREER IN INDIA
The arena of accounting is always unresolved in demand as it is the mainstay of every profitable entity. Bookkeeper is required in every industry. It is one of the valued occupations in the world.
The doctors and specialists of accounting are recognized as Accountants. The expert authorities in these fields are recognized as Chartered Accountants.
There are different types of priestly that includes financial secretarial, organization clerical, auditing and tax secretarial.
Capable accountants in numerous states are titled as skilled public accountant (CPA).
What does an Accountant do?
- They heat the financial statement of an organization.
- Uphold fiscal records of a group.
- They counsel the ways that reduce costs, increase incomes and profits.
- They have the obligation to ensure that all the duties are paid on time.
- Secure fiscal data by creating holdups.
Clerical job can vary after entry level to decision-making level. Accountant plays the very momentous role in any business. It is a very vigorous part of a group, for handling payroll, checking and financial management. Due to the separate demand of dissimilar businesses, the demand of bookkeepers is increasing. Eligible applicants can find jobs in public, secluded or non-profit industries and businesses. You can opt for numerous career outlines such as clerk, payroll clerks and books clerk.
Courses & Programmes
How to Turn out to be an accountant? What are the courses obligatory in flattering an accountant?
Least education of bachelor’s degree in secretarial is obligatory to start career as accountant. Preliminary a career in accounting, first step exist is to pursue a scholar degree in accounting. One can pursue diploma courses, unattached level, master’s level and Ph.D. level education in accounting.
Also read : B Com Course Details
Diploma Course in Office & Finance – 1 year duration
Bachelor’s Courses for ACCOUNTING CAREER IN INDIA
- B. Com in Accounting & Finance – 3 years
- B. Com Accounting & Taxation – 3 years
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy – 3 years
- BBA in Accounting & Finance – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria – For fee of undergraduate courses in accounting, minimum instructive qualification is 10+2 passed with trade subjects like Accounts, Economics and Arithmetic is required.
- M.Com in Accounting and Finance – 2 years
- MBA in Finance & Accounting – 2 years
- Master of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing – 2 years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Accounting & Auditing – 1 year.
Eligibility Criteria – Least educational qualification of bachelor’s degree in the pertinent punishment is required for fee to master’s courses in accounting.
For progression in studies, you can also pursue PhD and Master of Attitude in accounting.
Skills Required for Accountant
- Message Skill
- Logical & Interpersonal skills
- Information of accountancy software
- Robust in mathematics
- Sympathetic of accounting procedure
- Ability to work for longer period in environment of computing area
Admission Process of ACCOUNTING CAREER IN INDIA
There are statistics of reputed colleges offering scholar and post graduate degree courses in business. Also, there are secluded institutions which offer specialism in bookkeeping courses and also communication courses. Charge to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in secretarial will be carried out on the basis entrance exam. Fee process of every University/institution is different. Many Universities/colleges conduct their own arrival exam for if admission. You can fill the request form of the college/university in which you are absorbed.
Here, we have registered some best colleges that offers sequences in accounting:
- Amity College of Commerce & Finance, Up
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
- Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi
- Andhra University, Colleges of Arts & Commerce, Visakhapatnam
- Ramras College, Delhi
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, Bangalore
- Amrita Schools of Art & Science, Kochi, Kerala
Jobs & Career Scope
Profession in secretarial is one of the top career choices marked by the students of India.
Numerous options open for the applicants seeking career in accounting. The job of bookkeepers exists in public as well as in secluded sector. If you are selecting your career to be an accountant then, the vocation options in this field are accessible in statistics. You can go for numerous jobs under this course. One can do job in external of India also.
Every group needs a bookkeeper that achieve and upholds the monetary records of the businesses. It allows the group to judge their success/failure and plan for the future. There are dissimilar locations obtainable in this field. Profitable jobs obtainable for chartered auditors in India as well as in foreign countries.
One can choose education occupation in this field. Job chances are available in accountancy firms, insurance businesses and banks. You are also working in private governments or companies.
Job profiles in accounting field is as follows:
- Economics Managers
- Monetary Controllers
- Monetary Advisors
- Directors (Finance)
- Expert Public Accountant
- Chief Monetary Officer
- Chartered Organization Accountant
- Business Secretary
- Communal Accounting
- Budget Analysis
- Administration Accounting
- Real Estate Finance
- Wipro limited
- Bharat Electronics Ltd
- Vedanta Ltd
- Ujjivan Financial Services Ltd
- ITC Limited
- Tata Motors
For further information : Education in India