About TS EAMCET Application 2021 Dates
Establishments have released TS EAMCET Exam Dates on the official site. Scholars can check the vital dates for TS EAMCET Request in the table below:
|Release of TS EAMCET Notification||March 18, 2021|
|Start of TS EAMCET Registration||March 20, 2021|
|Last date of TS EAMCET registration (without late fee)|
|Last date of TS EAMCET registration with late fee of Rs 250|
|TS EAMCET Form Correction||July 2, 2021 to July 12, 2021|
|Last date of TS EAMCET registration with late fee of Rs 500|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Admit card||July 23, 2021 to July 31, 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021||August 4, 2021 to August 10, 2021|
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result||First week of September 2021|
Note: Here is a delivery to submit TS EAMCET Request Form after the last date by paying a specified fee. Applicants paying a late fee of INR 5100 and INR 11000 will have Hyderabad as TS EAMCET Exam Centre.
TS EAMCET Application Fee 2021
- TS EAMCET request fee differs as per the contender’s category.
- The fee can be salaried via online mode only.
- After gainful the amount, the candidate can then go fast and fill in their particulars.
- The submission fee can be paid via TS (AP) Online / E-Seva / MEE Seva or Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking. The subsequent table specifies the fee as per the category.
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates||General/ Other Candidates|
|Engineering (E)||INR 500||INR 1000|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||INR 500||INR 1000|
|E & A (Both Streams)||INR 900||INR 1800|
Applying Online for TS EAMCET 2021 TS EAMCET Application 2021 Dates
Applicants can simply follow the step-by-step rules to complete TS EAMCET Registering. Listed below is a brief about the registering for the state level exam:
- Applicants must furnish their info properly in TS EAMCET claim form
- Imbursement should be done using credit/ debit cards or through challan (Online/ Offline mode)
- Scan and upload your Name and Photograph in the set format.
- Read and accept the commands thoroughly before succumbing the form.
- Take a printout and keep it safe for upcoming reference
Documents Required to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2021
Applicants are obligatory to keep the following IDs handy while filling the TS EAMCET online request form:
- Pass diplomas of standard 10 and 12
- Aadhar card
- Special group diploma if applicable
- Caste diploma if applicable
- Income diploma if needed
- Local applicant certificate
Steps to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2021
Stated below is a full explanation of the steps complicated in filling of TS EAMCET Application Form,
STEP 1: Fee Payment
- Visit the certified website of TS EAMCET.
- Click on the ‘TS EAMCET Request Form’ link.
- Next, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Candidates will be redirected to the “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” page.
- Here, one needs to select the mode via which they will make the payment.
Option 1- TS Online/ AP Online/ E-Seve/ Mee-Seva Centres
- This mode requires a candidate to report to the designated centres.
- Click on “Click here if paid through TS Online/ AP Online/ E-Seve/ Mee Seva”. You will be sent to the “Payment Verification” page.
- After trappings all the particulars, click “Continue to Online Request Form Filling”.
- Pay the fee and a receiving with a deal ID will be issued.
- Login to the website (www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET) with the Deal ID and then move on to further procedures.
Note: It is counselled to keep all the facts ready – Hall Ticket No. of Qualifying Examination (ICSE, CBSE etc); Candidate’s Name; Father’s Name; Candidate’s DOB, Mobile No.; Stream Smearing for (Engineering/ Agriculture).
Option 2- Apply Online – Credit or Debit Card
In case of making sum through Credit/ Debit Card, click on “Click here to pay online using your Credit or Debit card”. Candidates will be redirected to the “Payment Gateway” Screen.
- Enter all obligatory details in the fields provided.
- The page will be circumnavigated to “Payment through Credit card/ Debit Card page”.
- Select the card type (VISA/Maestro/Mastercard) and continue to make the payment.
Note: Applicants should be prepared with all the sum related details such as Card number, Expiry date / Form date, Security code/CVV number, etc.
Also read: What is Forestry?
- Applicants will be directed to the “Payment through Credit/Debit Card” page.
- The “Payment Reference No.: xxxxxxxxxx” would be displayed on the page. Candidates should note this down for future reference before proceeding to make payment.
- Fill details like Passing Examination, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., Qualifying Exam Year of Coming into court / Passing, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Stream, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No., Fee Amount.
- Then, click on “Make Payment” and continue to “Bank Payment Gateway”.
- Enter all the Card particulars and click on the ‘Make Payment’ tab.
- The fruitful payment of transaction screen will seem after making the payment
- The communication will display the “Payment Status”, “Reference ID” and “Transaction ID”
- Click on “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling” to whole the application process.
Step 2: Fill Details and Upload Documents
After positively paying your TS EAMCET Registering Fee, a applicant needs to fill in the obligatory details – Stream, Qualifying Inspection Board, Uploading of Documents, Applicant’s details, Category, Speech etc.
In Stream – Reference your choice of field (Engineering/ Agriculture or both). The choice is non-editable and gets protected at the time of registering payment so make sure to select the precise option.
In Qualifying Exam – Select the panel, Hall Ticket No. of Passing Exam, Year appeared/ Passing/ Medium of Verbal you want to opt for TS EAMCET.
Upload Documents– Applicants need to upload their skimmed ID size photograph and signature. One must make sure to follow the normal sizes provided/ set. The stipulations are as follows:
- Coloured Passport Size Photograph- JPG Format and less than 50 KB
- Signature: JPG format, less than 30 KB
Candidate Detail – Intrant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB (Date of Birth), Birth Place, Gender, Aadhar Card Number or Enrolment Number.
Other things that need to be if are as follows:
- Applicant’s Category
- In search of Admission under Special Category
- Home-grown Area Status, Regional Centre, Non-Minority/Minority
- Yearly Income of Parents
- Urdu Version required (Only for Urdu medium candidates)
- Speech for Correspondence
- House Number
- Assistance Line Centre for Certificate Verification & Options Entry at the time of Admissions
Step 3: Download the Filled Application Form
After succumbing the form, applicants will be sent to a new page. They must click on “Download Filled In Request Form” to transfer the succumbed application form. Make note of the Registering Number for future reference. Take a print out of the filled in Request form from the site of TS EAMCET by snapping on “Print Your Filled In Application Form” under the Request tab.
For further information: Education in India