Haryana LEET or commonly known as LEET is a state-level side entry entrance test led by the Haryana State Technical Teaching Society (HSTES). It delivers fee into 2nd year/3rd Semester of B.E./B.Tech programs in various Manufacturing schools of Haryana. Applicants who have done a Diploma in Manufacturing/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline are qualified to attempt the exam.
- Haryana LEET Application Forms for charge will be free on October 22, 2021 (tentatively). The request fee will be INR 500 for general and INR 200 for reserved groups.
- Haryana LEET 2021 Inter-Se-Merit List will be released on November 6, 2021(tentatively).
Fees will be granted on inter-se-merit in succeeding exam. LEET Exam includes of units namely – Basic Sciences, Electronics Stream Courses, Mechanical Stream Sequences and Other Engineering Streams. Haryana LEET Results will be proclaimed online in the form of merit list on both HSTES authorized website as well as the LEET official, November 06, 2021 (tentatively).
|Haryana LEET Eligibility||Haryana LEET Admit Card||Haryana LEET Exam Pattern||Haryana LEET Expected Cut off|
LEET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Side Entry Entrance Test (Haryana LEET)|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Type||State-Level Entrance Test|
|Courses||Lateral entry into the 2nd year/3rd semester of Undergraduate Engineering Programs|
|Examination Duration||90 Minutes|
|Suitability||Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline|
|Authorized Website||http://www.hstes.org.in (for information & result) www.onlinetesthry.gov.in (for application, admit card and result) www.techadmissionhry.gov.in (for online counseling)|
|Request Fee||INR 500 (General Category) INR 200 (all Reserved Categories)|
|Haryana LEET 2021 Help-Desk (Contact No.)||1800-420-2026 (Toll-Free), 9041006228 (Mobile)|
LEET 2021 Important Date
|Obtainability of LEET Request Form online||October 22, 2021|
|LEET Request Form proposal deadline||November 02, 2021|
|Online Confirmation of documents by expert for confirmation of Merit||October 22 – November 03, 2021|
|Statement of LEET Inter-se-Merit List||November 06, 2021|
|Proposal of Online Counseling Fees and Registration||November 06, 2021|
|LEET 2021 off-campus, online Therapy||November 06 – November 30, 2021|
LEET 2021 Result
LEET 2021 will be proclaimed online on both HSTES official website as well as the LEET official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, on November 05, 2021 (tentatively) in the form of Merit List. There is no delivery for the re-evaluation of result and HSTES will amuse no requests for the same.
To download LEET 2021 Score Card, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the authorized website and click on the link “Haryana LEET 2021 Results”
- Enter Submission Number and DOB.
- The Result will be showed on the screen.
- Download and print numerous copies of the result
In case of two applicants scoring equivalent marks, the following tie-break standards will be accepted by the board:
- Applicants with the higher score in Arithmetic will be ranked higher.
- Thereafter, score in Physics will be considered.
- In case the tie persists, a collective score of all Engineering subjects of the OLET will be considered.
- The final tie-breaking criteria is age – Older candidate will be given partiality over the newer one.
LEET 2021 Counselling
- Applicants need to list online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in to take part in LEET online therapy and credit the requisite counseling fee of INR 500 (for all candidates) finished either connected or offline mode.
- Applicants must also submit their choice of agendas and colleges in accordance with the aptness criteria quantified by HSTES. The fee structure of numerous self-financing technical institutions is obtainable on the website www.techeduhry.gov.in. LEET Counseling Process is expected to begin from July 2021. In total 124 engineering schools are predictable to take part in the seat share process.
- Two meetings of therapy will be held for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University Subdivision and 75% spaces of Self Backing Institutes. After this, no sitting shall be held.
- Also check BSc B Ed Course Details
LEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the suitability rules delivered by HSTES before applying online. The basic LEET 2021 suitability criteria to smear for the LEET 2021 is cited below:
- 3-years Certificate in Engineering/Technology from Haryana State Board of Practical Education (HSBTE) or any equal board, with a least aggregate score of 45% (42.75% marks for SC candidates)
- B.Sc. Degree from a documented university with a smallest collective score of 45% (42.75 % marks for SC candidates) and studied Arithmetic as a required subject in the 10+2 level, providing that these applicants should clear Manufacturing graphics or Engineering Picture subjects of Engineering 1st year instantaneously along with the 2nd year subjects.
- Kashmiri refugees are careful a special group in case of LEET and these applicants must current the relocation certificate in original, at the time of file verification, duly signed by a capable authority.
- Applicants whose annual family income is less than 6 lacs, can claim booking under the Tuition Fee Waiver arrangement, and must present the pertinent income certificate, at the time of text verification, duly signed by a able authority.
LEET 2021 Application Form
Haryana LEET 2021 Request Form will be obtainable from April 30, 2021 until May 24, 2021 (tentatively) at the official website. The steps complicated in filling the LEET 2021 Application Form are:
- Select the wanted program and enter individual details like Name, DOB, Father/Mother’s name, Academic Details, Address Details, Contact Details etc. to complete registering.
- Pick 2 test middles and 2 test slots in order of preference.
- Upload a new passport-size photo and example signature in JPEG format (not exceeding 30 KB and 20 KB file sizes respectively).
- Succumb request fee online or offline (e-challan).
- A copy of duly-filled LEET 2021 Claim Form along with a unique application number, is made.
- Applicants should obtain a printout of this filled-in Application Form for upcoming orientation.
- For further information:- Education in India