About CAN I DO B PHARMA WITH PCM?
Yes, you can go for pharmacy afterward PCM in your 12th standard. The pupils those are absorbed in the medical field (except to become a doctor) can select this course after the conclusion of class 12th. After the conclusion of this degree, the scholars can practice as a pharmacist.
B Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4 years Scholar degree program that deals with the details of the pharmaceutical industry, preliminary from industrial medicines and drugs to provision them crossways various medical stores, suppliers and stockists.
B Pharmacy Admission 2021 is done on the foundation of both Entrance Exams as well as on the foundation of Merit. Various Entrance Exams such as UPSEE, GPAT, NEET, BITSAT, MHT – CET etc are showed to enrol scholars for B Pharmacy courses.
Scholars who have empty Class 12 board exams along with obligatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics with 51% collective marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply for the B Pharmacy course.
B Pharmacy imparts information about biochemical sciences and its influence on healthcare industry. This gives pupils the occasion to get a total clarity on the visions and the core constituent structure of the subject.
All About CAN I DO B PHARMA WITH PCM?
Bachelor of Pharmacy, as the name proposes, has an order structure which is mainly specialised for pharmacological studies. Few of the maximum vital subjects encompassed in B Pharm course study are Biochemistry, Humanoid Anatomy and Physiology, Computer Applications in Pharmacy etc.
Why B Pharmacy?
There are numerous stimulating points that can be jotted down, as to why you must pursue B Apothecary. Apart from the fact that B Pharmacy will help you in manufacture a career as a Medical Representative, Scientific Writing, Medical Scripting, Clinical Investigate etc we will deliberate in detail other details for following this course.
CAN I DO B PHARMA WITH PCM?
- Government Jobs: After positively completing your gradation in B Pharmacy you can get the occasion to work for many Government administrations and hospitals.
- Work with Patients: Separately from being a pharmacist you will have crucial roles in the health care system such as if asthma care, cholesterol control checking, diabetes disease organization, bone density scans etc.
- Diverse Career Opportunity: The greatest obvious choice for apothecaries is occupied in retail pharmacy, moreover in a health care capability or communal. The role comprises giving over the hostage and treatment tablets along with psychotherapy to the patients.
- Stable yet Flexible Career: A bachelor’s grade in pharmacy will not only deliver a stable employment throughout your inclination but also will give you the flexibility to choose and work giving to your penchants.
Who Should Pursue B Pharmacy?
Also read : NEET NRI Quota Eligibility
- Scholars who want to make a vocation in the Pharmaceutical Industry should pursue B Pharmacy
- Scholars who want to make vocation into clinical investigate and systematic writing should opt for B Pharmacy
- Scholars who want to join the health care manufacturing and work at various hospitals, nursing homes etc can pursue B Pharmacy
- B Pharmacy can also be chased by students who want to make a career in the pharmacological industry abroad, by perusing courses in B Pharmacy Abroad.
B Pharmacy Admission Process
Applicants who are seeking B Pharmacy Admissions have to sit for various Arrival Exams that are led by various Universities. Some colleges like Annamalai University enrol scholars on the basis of Merit as well.
B Pharmacy Admission 2021
- The registering for B Pharmacy Charge from Jamia Hamdard University can be done till July 25, 2021 and the previous date for the application proposal for BITS Palani is on May 29, 2021.
- Some of the mutual B Pharmacy Entrance Exams are UPSEE, BITSAT, GPAT , MET, WBJEE etc.
- All colleges and Campuses accept the score of any countrywide and College led entrance exams
- The request form fees range amid INR 755 – 1,505
B Pharmacy Admission Last Date
Below mentioned table has the list of colleges with the last date for submission of the application forms
|Name of the Colleges||Last Date for Registration|
|Jamia Hamdard University||July 25, 2021|
|BITS Pilani||May 29, 2021|
|Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal||May 25, 2021|
|SPPSPTM, Mumbai||June 17, 2021|
|Amity University||May 13, 2021 (Closed)|
|SRM College of Pharmacy||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Deccan School of Pharmacy||May 18, 2021 (Closes Soon)|
B Pharmacy Admission Fees
The admission fees for various universities are tabulated below for your reference,
|Name of the Colleges||Average Admission Fees (INR)|
|Jamia Hamdard University||2,79,999|
|Institute of Chemical Technology||85,350|
|Bombay College of Pharmacy||41,340|
|JSS Academy of Technical Education||1,32,350|
|Mumbai Educational Trust||5,76,000|
For further information: Education in India