About Chartered Accountancy (CA), CA Course Syllabus
Chartered Accountants are approximately of the uppermost paying experts in India in the non-technical field. It is measured as one of the sunniest career selections for those looking for occasions in the business fields. The CA documentation encompasses of schooling and exams in the turf of business, taxation, and accounting.
The process to develop a Chartered Account (CA) is stimulating, as applicants have to strong numerous exams at dissimilar levels, but it is very talented. Though the Chartered Accountancy sequence period is almost 5 years, it can take additional time than that if contenders take more than one effort to clear the exams, CA Course Syllabus.
Chartered Accountancy specialists are obligatory crossways various commercial organisations in India be it secluded or public. A capable CA is borrowed to deal with the explanation details, tax dues, and savings of an organisation. CA also assists in solving disagreements and evading insolvency.
Chartered Accountant (CA) Course Highlights:
Some of the significant highlights of the Chartered Accountant (CA) course.
Chartered Accountancy (CA) Eligibility Criteria
- Min. Requirement Mandatory: 10+2
- Min. Marks Compulsory (Aggregate): 55%
CA Selection and Structure:
Following are the three levels of the CA certification:
- CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
- IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
- FC (Final course)
1. Requirement for Accounting Technician Course (ATC):
- The first stage in the career trail of a CA is to seem for the Chartered Accountant CPT and formerly enrol for the ATC. This can be complete after clearing 10+2
- Those applicants who have empty the Arrival Inspection or Expert Education (Examination-I) or Substance Scrutiny can record directly for ATC, CA Course Syllabus.
- Applicants who had practical for Middle/ Internal (Professional Competence) programme/ Professional Tutoring prior to this can also register for ATC.
2. Apply for IPCC:
- Applicants should have tenable at smallest 100 out of 200 scripts in CPT after class 12 if they want to list for IPCC programme.
- Registering for IPCC necessity be done nine calendar month prior to the primary day of the calendar month in which the exam will be apprehended.
- The course contains of 7 subjects, each encompassing 100 marks. In instruction to clear the course, candidates will have to score at least 40 marks in every theme with an collective of 50% or above.
- Scoring 60 marks and above in any subject will exempt you from reappearing for that particular subject in case you fail the course and plan to give the exams again.
3. Article ship in CA:
After defrayal the IPCC, an practicum of 3 years under a certified CA is obligatory for all candidates. The article ship is to gain applied perspective in the field of accountancy.
Also check Career After MBA
4. Final Course:
During the last six calendar month of the 3-year article ship, applicants can appear for the final course exams. After clearing the final course, applicants are bestowed the title of Chartered Accountant.
Is CA a government job?
Can Chartered Accountants have a management job? The answer to the question habitually is Yes. Chartered Accountants and particularly knowledgeable ones can get a direction job along with respectable salary packages
Can a average student crack CA?
The answer is NO. The CA exam necessitates keen study and the study founded on study substantial and electronic scanner. … He was an regular student since his moot and my personal never thought that he can ever crack the CA exam.
Does 12th marks matter in CA?
If you poverty to be a doctor or technologist or any other field skilful, then your college might deliberate your 12th average marks but the only ground that adjudicators you grounded on your hard work and not your marks is CA. Therefore, the inscriptions you got in your 12th normal board exams do not substance for CA.