MA English Distance Education
MA English Distance Education: It includes specialisms in English and structure of language, discourse and genre examination, and history and theory of rhetoric. The Language program teaches and manages research in linguistics, psychological feature linguistics, semantics, purposeful grammar, pragmatics, discourse study, genre studies, and theory of rhetoric, stylistics, and history.
It is one of the utmost opted degree courses in India. This degree program contracts with the learning of English literature and language at higher stages. Generally, this is a PG degree program obtainable to the applicants after handing over the degree of BA English.
Scholars within the MA English Distance Education Literature program will advantage from Language graduate options; recent offerings hold courses on reported speech and its rhetorical skilfulness across genres, classical rhetoric for up-to-date crucial practice; and psychological feature methods literature. Language scholars will benefit from the wide assortment of Literature courses our department offers by an equivalent token. Also check BSC syllabus.
The applicants can check the name of topmost MA English Colleges in India;
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi
- Mithibai College, Mumbai
- St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
After implementation an MA in English, The applicants can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 4,00,000 LPA.
MA English covers English literature areas, which focuses on Poetry, Drama, Prose, and Linguistics. After finishing an MA English correspondence, Scholars can work in various subdivisions such as Journalism, Teaching, Language Translator, and many other. Course duration is 3-years and alienated into 6-semesters.
The applicants can apply for MA English distance education admission and check MA English literature distance learning particulars, fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, and many more.
Few Universities and Colleges are provided that MA English Distance Education like Delhi University and IGNOU. The Scholars can apply for the MA English course from Delhi University.
MA English Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 40,012 – 50,020/Y|
MA English Distance Education Eligibility:
- Applicants who possess a legal degree of BA English from any recognized college of India are qualified to apply for entries in this degree program.
- If one wishes to endure learning after MA English, one can choose for degree courses like M.PHIL, PGDM, and PhD.
- Master of Arts (English)can be increased by anyone who has approved their Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university or college.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA) with a least of 50% marks.
MA English Distance Education Duration:
- The time duration of this degree is two years. It is alienated into four semesters.
- stated here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (English). It could be altered according to the university Guideline.
Scholars are also obligatory to send or mail the scanned document copies of their early academics, which comprises
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof (more)
- Photo Identity Proof
A Career in MA English Distance Education
- Trainer – Spoken English
- English Translator
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English)
- English Editor
- Translator / Interpreter
- English Faculty – Educational Institutes
- English Teacher
- Content Writer / Trainer – English
- English Tutor
- Customer Support Executive – English & Hindi
- English Proof Reader
- English Language Specialist / Media Analyst
- Stenographer (English)
MA English Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA English Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMEN-103||Non-Fictional Prose||IMTSMEN-203||Indian English Literature|
|IMTSMEN-104||Twentieth-Century English Literature||IMTSMEN-204||Literary Theory & Research Documentation|
|IMTSMEN-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMEN-205||Internship & Training|
Who Is This Program For?
- The distance MA in English is the most appropriate course for the scholars who have a keen interest in the language studies along with English literature & novels.
- Applicants who want to follow the course of MA in English from Distance education must have finished their graduation degree from any discipline.
- The course of MA English is a highly severe course in the recent time that has a huge scope for the career of scholars.
- The degree of distance MA in English is deliberate for the scholars to develop their professional skills in the language concerned and enhance their competences in exploring literature.
- MA in English is obtainable in distance learning and the duration of the option is 2 years.
- Applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree from English or any additional discipline are qualified to apply for the master’s degree in English language.
- But, Scholars must have passed their graduation from a known university along with the least of 55% marks in degree.
- Once you have finished the master’s degree in English then, you can apply for numerous job profiles like Writer, Professor, Editor, Translator, Tour guide, linguist, Interpreter, Freelancer, etc.
- The program of MA in English delivers a better understanding of linguistic skills, Black Literature, Indian Literature in Translation, Women’s Studies, and Film Studies.
To know more at Education in India.