Teerthanker Mahaveer University
The Teerthanker Mahaveer University has been established in 2008. The University is located on National Highway-24, barely 144 Km from New Delhi. The university is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). University offers career-oriented courses at all levels, i.e., UG, PG and Doctoral degrees across diverse streams, namely, Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Physiotherapy, Hospital Administration, Education, Physical Education, Engineering, Architecture, Polytechnic, Management, Law, Journalism, Fine Arts, Jain Studies, and Agriculture Science. The University provides a unique environment for students to grow under the guidance of experienced academicians.
- University Campus
- Hostel Accommodation
- Academic Alliances
- Faculty Accommodation
- ICT Resources
- Communication Lab
- Leveraging V-Sat Technology
- Music & Dance Classes
- Yoga & Meditation
- Bank Branches
- Community Services
- Health Care
Scholarship for Jain Students:
All Jain students will be given a 50% exemption in tuition fees only for the entire duration of the program they join except D.El.Ed. (BTC), collaborative, Dental, Medical and Allied programs.
Approving Regulatory Authority:-
- Medical Council of India
- Dental Council of India
- U.P. State Medical Faculty
- Indian Nursing Council & U.P. State Medical Faculty
- Pharmacy Council of India
- National Council for Teachers Education
- Bar Council of India
- Council of Architecture
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- MBBS, M.D. & M.S.
- B.D.S., M.D.S.
- DMLT, DXRT, D. OPTOM., BRIT, BMLT, B. OPTOM., BPT, MPT, MMLT, M.OPTOM. & MRIT
- ANM, GNM, B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc. & M.Sc. Nursing
- D.Pharm., B.Pharm., B.Pharm.(Lateral Entry), B.Pharm. (Practice), Pharm.D & Pharm.D(PB)
- B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Sc. – B.Ed (integrated), B.A. – B.Ed. (integrated), B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., D.El.Ed. (BTC) & B.El.Ed.
- B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com.-LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.Tech. (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering)