The Institute Of Productivity And Management
The Institute Of Productivity And Management was established in 1980. Kanpur aims to become the most premier place to study management and take the number one position among all the management institutes Of India. It has taken almost a generation to create a niche for itself that the IPM today is considered to be among one of the best management institutes imparting quality education. Their mission is to providing management and IT education to citizens at a competitive cost. And their vision is to be a center of global excellence in the area of management and IT.
- EDP Unit
- The Library – The Centre of Knowledge & Learning
- Job Placement Cell
- Students Activity Cell
- Unperturbed supply of electricity and water throughout.
- In-door / out-door grounds to re-clinch the energy.
- To add value to the knowledge and amuse it has a TV facility separately in both the hostel.
- To maintain hygienic standards the hostel is provided with Refrigerator, Water Cooler, Water Purifier, etc.
- The mess provides nutritious food as per the dietary requirements to ensure adequate calories for students.
IIT Kanpur is the first technology and management institute in India. It was established in 1959. It is a public Institute and declared as the Institution of National by Gov. of India. this institute is the dream institute of every IT student. Institute guarantees about 100% placements. They provide all the proper facilities to the students to make them comfortable. IIT Kanpur was the first institute to provide the education of computer science. For getting admission to this institute students have to pass the examination of IIT-JEE.
IIT Kanpur is ranked 291 at the International level. This makes our country very proud.
Departments of IIT Kanpur are:
- Humanities & Social sciences
IIT Kanpur has the central library which was renamed as Dr.P.K Kelkar till 2003 on the memory of their first director. IIT Kanpur has the computer labs with the most advanced computing services among the academic institutes of India.