Lovely Professional University
Affiliation: UGC, NCTE, COA, PCI, AIU, ICAR, ACBSP, ACU
The university is spread over 600 acres.
The NIRF ranked LPU on 27th in the pharmacy in 2019.
Applied Medical Sciences
Computer Applications and IT
Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences
Nutrition and Dietetics
Hotel Management and Tourism
Medical Laboratory Sciences
Interior and Furniture Design
Product and Industrial Design
Multimedia and Animation
English and Foreign Languages
Journalism and Film Production
Affiliation: UGC, NAAC, COA, PCINCTE, INC, NCHMCT
In the year 2010 Chitkara University was established by the Punjab State Legislature under “The Chitkara University Act”. The campus is spread over 50 acres. It offers programs from business management programs to programs in nursing and medical laboratory technologies; and from computer science, electronics and mechanical engineering programs, to hotel management and architecture.
The NIRF ranked CU on 30th in the pharmacy in the year 2018.
- B. Pharm- (4-Year program )
- B. Pharm (Practice)- (2-Year program)
- M. Pharm- (2-Year program)
- B. Pharm Plus M. Pharm- (6-Year Dual)
- M.Sc Pharmacovigilance- (2-Year M.Sc Program)
- D. Pharm- (2 Year Diploma Program)
- Pharm D- (6-Year Doctoral program)
- Pharm D(Post-Baccalaureate)- (3-Year program)
- M. Pharm Plus Ph.D.- [A combination of PG & Research (Integrated Doctoral Program)]
I.S.F. College of Pharmacy
I.S.F. College of Pharmacy was established in 1984. The institute is recognized Top 5 Best Pharmacy Institute in India (by AICTE-CII, New Delhi) consecutively for the year 2012-13 and 2013-14, Best Pharmacy College in Punjab by Punjab Technical University for the year 2014 and Best Pharmacy Education Institute in Punjab (by AICTE-CMAI, New Delhi) for the year 2012-13. ISFCP is the perfect blending of education, research, and professional accomplishment that makes it unique.
- D. Pharm.
- M. Pharm
- Pharm.D. and Doctorate of Pharmacy