ROORKEE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
RCP was established in the year 2003. RCP is a Christian minority educational institution. After completing the 10 years successful journey RCP turned out to be a mixture of all kinds of emotions – fun, joy, tension and satisfaction. The institute is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and approved by AICTE, New Delhi & PCI, New Delhi.
The College is running following courses –
- D. Pharm: A two-year diploma course with an annual intake of 60 students.
- B. Pharm: A four-year degree course with an annual intake of 60 students.
- M.Pharm: A two-year postgraduate course in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Quality Assurance with an annual intake of 18 students in each stream
RAMANAND INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY – [RIPMT], ROORKEE
Placement is the key focusing area at RIPM. The institute has developed a placement cell that works under the guidance of an experience Placement Coordinator. The institute has a well educated and versed skilled faculty. Approved by AICTE.
Courses offered in Pharmacy:
- B.Pharma: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is of four years duration.
- D.Pharma: Diploma in Pharmacy is a full-time diploma course in Pharmacy with a duration of 2 years